OT: WTFF!!!!!!!!!

I'm really pissed and I need to vent. So I started selling some things on eBay and the FIRST thing I sold was about a month ago. The guy took about a week to pay, but since he followed through, I left him positive feedback. I stated that it took a little bit to recieve payment, but really no other problems.

I asked him if he could leave me some nice feedback if its not a burden. Oh, and I leave feedback right when I recieve feedback, not after they give me feedback...I think that's the way it should be done.

Well a month later he leaves me feedback and its NEGATIVE! This is after I shipped the item off the next day he purchase it and everything. He wrote down "Everything takes time. Good seller, good shipping." Is this his way of getting back at me for leaving POSITIVE feedback and just saying it took a little bit to get payment? That's freaking rediculous! That's going to hurt me once I get going selling a lot more stuff.

I just don't get it, I'm really pissed that people would do that though. At least leave me neutral feedback, but to purposely screw someones record up like that is just immature in my eyes. I'm trying to talk to him and see whats up and hopefully he can retract that feedback.

If you want to see my account, its ThatGuitarGuy like on here...