A new toxic grind machine song up.. please give me some honest feedback on the mix...

Nice Bobby:headbang: Cool hearing you mix those choirs in! FINALLY:lol: As BAD ASS as your tunes are..... I believe they'd be even 1000 times more BAD ASS with some KILLER vocals on them \m/

Good work my friend.

GORILLA

Bobby, shoot me an E-mail!!!

Thanks guys...

Im def. going to work on those guitars again, they sound so harsh and bright, i dont like it at all right now!

synths are going up in volume, kick is going to be blended and pitchshifted, and that snare might need to be a little less there in volume eh?

oh yeah, Ether... it's not me doing those eery vocals man... it's symphonic choirs doing that, i cant get them to sing proper stuff, but these patches worked fine for me, so i put them in there...

G man, i dont even have your email adress anymore, we always talk through PM on the hotplate.com, so you might want to PM me and give me that email adress that way?

Haha... no you are right.. i should post it there as well, since i need the feedback as much as possible...

Do you hang out there as well? what name?

Black neon bob said:
im not too sure about the kick either.. this is the pantera kick sample..

I like it ! Where can i get the sample ? Is it free or commercial ?

Black neon bob said:
nobody thought this one is a bit too long? :lol:

Not me !

ps. All this time on this board and until now i didn't know that Black Neon Bob is Toxic Grind Machine :loco: :dopey: :loco: :guh:

(i downloaded your "Bastard Breed" on 2005-07-28 and liked it so much that it is still on my hdd)