Another song, another mix, a bit different as well.. ! have a listen please..

Cheers everyone!!

Death's Acre:

Wow man.. that's a huge compliment..!

Needto:

I use EMG's.. used the 81, but im probably going to try out the 85 instead.. see how that works out..

James:

Thanks :headbang: not too sure about gigging, but im all for the record deal.. haha..
Guitars are probably going to be re-recorded.. and once the vocals are on the songs, im just going to look really deep into everything, and see what i can improve.. hopefully by then, i have a learned a couple of new tricks i can use to get it all a bit better..
Got myself two kick ass vocalists for the project, so that's cool .. thanks for listening!

Mendel:

Mix or process? i just mix it in so it sounds good, not too much upfront, but just enough to carry the rest of the instruments.. some BBE on that track, and some EQ-ing.. that's it.

Black neon bob said:
James:

Thanks :headbang: not too sure about gigging, but im all for the record deal.. haha..
good luck getting a real record deal without playing live... you will need it.

A little heavy on the bottom end....espically on the palm mutes....you said you were using the C4 correct?...hmm....good work though

I agree with James. Your songs are badass. What do you have against gigging? If you recorded a whole album I have no doubt that it would be one of the best releases of the year. But again as James said, be careful with the vocals. I would love the chance to mess around with that reason bass even though I play bass myself ;)

Im not really against gigging or anything.. but i enjoy studio work a lot more..

neverpurify.. do you have reason then?

I know what you mean. I am in no position to gig. I enjoy studio work more as well.

I don't have reason yet but I should be getting it soon ;)

Black neon bob said:
Im not really against gigging or anything.. but i enjoy studio work a lot more..

I can totally relate there. My absolute favourite kinds of music CAN'T really be gigged. My priority is always to create the best possible studio release... the best possible piece of music, and to hell with how convenient it is to play afterwards.

Props, dude. I hope you keep writing and incorporating more and more non-standard ideas into your metal music :)

Bump for Bob. =)

Just fired this up again.

This is really close to Soilwork territory, IMO. I can hear Bjorn singing on this.

Thanks Ether!!

Hopefully you mean the "natural born chaos" episode of soilwork or previous? :tickled: just kidding.. love that band! :headbang:

Wow, this is great stuff. Look what I miss when I'm busy, damn!

Really great stuff man. Impressed as always. Gigging is fun, get off your ass and do it, I would go some distance to see your band play this type of material! :headbang: