Gots me a new one... another mix, and another synth loaded death metal song!

Thanks all!

Glad i could help there, nitro... ;)

Jeff:

Yeah... a lot of tweaking in the drums for sure! velocity, lowering the volume a bit on the faster parts, and also important, making mistakes... just pencil in some hits a bit out of time.. misplace em, and let the BPM vary over the entire track. i guess it works best that way...
No reverb on the AMB or OH tracks... just compressed a bit...
cheers!

Keith, cobhc:

will look into that low end on the kick! never really noticed it myself really.. and there is quite a boost around 80Hz.. but you guys are right.. will have a good look at it.

The drums:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f74/Bobby7777/drumscell.jpg

Also, i did use samples on the drums, but only 33% blended on the snare, the rest is "natural", but offcourse compressed, some reverb on it, EQ'ed and limited.. also, pretty important for this snare is voxengo's pristine space and a solid impulse reverb to use it with...

The kick is 80% sampled.. blended in two kick samples, one being the caliban kick, and the other is a sample called "kikbig" i found on my PC... i think seizure posted this sample in the "share a sample" thread!

Shane:

Not a band.. but this project will end up being complete with better guitars, a better mix and better mastered, plus two singers who have some serious screams and grunts to release on these songs!
So all in all, it will be complete one day ;)

Thanks for listening...

I'm sorry Cobhc, but dude... once you hear who the singers are (and there singing)... you don't even want to try singing anything anymore, there are gonna be some killer performances on there!!!

and bob, love the song dude! its got some nice depth to it and the intro is lussshhh...

This sounds really great man. Some parts reminded me a bit of Luciferion (probably just the combination of lush synths and brutal death metal). The only thing that I don't like is the "melo death" lead that sometimes pop up. The drums are killer, the blasts sound exactly the way I like them. What amp model did you use on guitar?

Thanks all!

Vocals will be killer... have to find some space to blend em in the mix though.. :err:

Mr.L: I used Kazrog's patch, tweaked though, but look it up in his sig, they are killer patches and a great starting point to begin with!

Thanks Dasbuchi.. i guess! haha ;)

Where she wept:

I just use a lot of samples, and synts like rob papen's blue and albino, the standard synths that are in nuendo self, imposcar, and that's it really for this one.. Just tweak em to your liking, delay them a bit, reverb to make them sound a bit wider, EQ boost to sharpen things up...

Stee:

Sounds cool man, and i get what you are aiming at... it does clip a bit on my end here, no surprise really, it's hard to master a allready mastered song, but i get it...
will really have a decent look at all those mixes in the end, and give em that low end boost! cheers man!

Leper... when are they supposed to be coming out with DFHS on the intel macs anyway? i would have figured that would have been done by now!