Gots me a new one... another mix, and another synth loaded death metal song!

Its great and synthy nigga'! Very OTT in the bob fashion as usual, pure mayhem :D All sounding very big production wise too ;) Just got back from watching Bristol City, a few beers down, and a very welcome home haha!

Hey Bob, sounds great. 'Nuff said, :lol:.

Hellraiser or Gibbo on this?

~e.a

Thanks guys!

It's gibson for now Mike... allthough, i did use the hellraiser for the pitchshifted bass on some places in the song! The strings are nice and tight for that... :kickass:

Haha! Well at least you're getting some use out of it! Again, sounds killer man!

~e.a

the drums sound pretty good... i'm guessing the snare is the either the 13' Thomas Haake or the 14' Pearl Freefloating Birch.

Kick sounds like the Sonor 22'. Toms sound like the Premier Birch toms.

Another great sounding demo from you. Are you starting a band? I would buy your albums, if you had any. You keep getting better as a self-producer but what's really awesome here is the writing!

The OH's are sounding amazing over here - not too overpowering, fits the mix perfect! Sounds like a fair bit of verb or ambience thrown in there?

I also need to know what you used on that snare... that thing sounds so goddamned natural!

Hey all, if you need to rip yourself a new asshole than listen to this song, it rips ass! \m/

Hey Bobby, nice track man! And it's a good excuse to get to know my new studiomonitors a bit ;)