confirmed: VEHEMENCE added to the Deicide, Amon Amarth, and Behemoth tour.

See you fuckers at the show in Philly, make sure you con the vikings and the polish warlords to come out back of the troc so we can all chill, Im not even staying for Deicide again, I wanna chill with 3 of my favorite Death Metal bands and hound Pete for an Angelcorpse reunion album :)

...Did ya ever sit around back in your youthful days & go "Damn, I would love to Tour w/ muthafuckin' DEICIDE...cuz shit, It's DEICIDE"?

I know ya did.
Let a brotha Hear it.

(Although Glen is known to be the biggest Death Metal rockstar...& he was a total douche when on tour w/ Morbid Angel, It's still badass that you'll be on tour with 'em.)

Originally posted by The8thPlague
...Did ya ever sit around back in your youthful days & go "Damn, I would love to Tour w/ muthafuckin' DEICIDE...cuz shit, It's DEICIDE"?

I know ya did.
Let a brotha Hear it.

I remember sitting around at practice before our first CD came out, talking about how great it would be to be on a label like Metalblade... Now this??? This is fuckin a death metal dream come true if you ask me. A tour with Deicide?!?!? A couple years ago this wouldn't of even seemed close to reality. So we are lucky bitches.. But just being on a label doesn't mean you can just kick back and let things happen. Since we've signed with Metalblade, we as a band have never worked harder. We now have more responsibilities to "make shit happen". We are struggling even harder now. Goin on tour doesn't really pay the bills back home you know.. But I ain't complainin'. THis tour is gonna kick ass!!!!

You guys better be fucking careful out around the East Coast area...I am sure you already realize this, but hopefully the weather will improve, at least slightly. I will be worried about you guys until you get back to warmer, more welcoming weather...despite all of that, I am sure you will have a blast this tour....STAY WARM!!!!

Originally posted by Tomasz
Where will that blast take place. Less than 4 weeks left and still no dates. I don't know whether to go to NJ Metal Meltdown or wait and hope that the tour comes to my area.

Well, the only places this blast will be at so far is
08.03 NEW JERSEY METAL FEST
10.03 JAXX, SPRINGFIELD
05.04 L'AMOUR, BROOKLYN

But I'm sure there will be other dates soon! I'd be really upset if we don't get to come down to Florida...

Hey Fred/Tomasz, this should be an awsome tour, I have seen dates and it wil be going to Florida, but all we have is dates with states, and no venues, so just hold your horses and everything will be posted and sorted out! By the way all 3 A Canorous Quintet albums rule, good drumming !