Congrats guys!

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
Fucking stunning piece of work!

Particularly Frozen in Apathy!

Also, sorry, i'd have been here sooner if i had realised your forum was one link above mine! :lol:!

Psht, my work isn't shit compared to the production on Dark Fiber.

Keep it up lads!

I made a sticky over at my forum (one below yours) with a link to your stuff.

Here, lads! I'm particularly astounded by the guitar on this record!

What amps were used?

Really thoughh, the production on this album (and music) is fucking brilliance!

Here, lads! I'm particularly astounded by the guitar on this record!

What amps were used?

Really thoughh, the production on this album (and music) is fucking brilliance!

All 6505 Plus!!! Well, it helps when you have kick-ass guitars, and some bad-ass pedals, and then a guy who can actually play. Gotta love re-amping!!!

By the way, the guest solo on Prisoner of Mind (second one over acoustic) is done by John McFee on a PRS Awesome (cool model, must be a custom or somethng, Shane didn't tell me!) and all the mandolin was done on a Wasabi (another cool one!). Of course, the PRS solo details can't be given (he was just too shredding) and the mandolin was micked (as opposed to mic'ed, not sure of the difference). Hope that confuses your search for a tone replicate!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

My dad's solo on "Prisoner of Mind" was actually done a Parker Fly Deluxe, not a PRS at all, direct to DI. That was also later re-amped through the 6505+.

aye? where abouts?

Probably Dublin and Galway, but we're open to suggestions. We're going out for our honeymoon. Neither of us have ever been. We'd also be willing to meet up with some of the Sneapers while we're out there for some beers and general Tom-foolery. We've got about 10 days there, we also need to spend some time in Graz, Austria with her family (read: eat, drink, repeat).

Haha, see when you're there?

Gotta sample Buckfast!

Funniest thing is in Ireland it's a very common/popular drink....

Hop across the sea to Scotland and it's the single scummiest drink you can order! :lol::lol::lol:

Gotta say, it does the job though!