Favourite Musical Instrument?

-Nizz-

"Be Just And Fear Not"
I like to chat about Musical Instruments, so I thought I'd ask everyone what their favourite is. :)
Sorry if this thread has been done before, I did have a look but I wasn't sure where to look. Plus I havn't made a thread on here yet. :D

Soo, what is your favourite Musical Instrument?? And WHY? :)

(Note I have written MUSICAL Instrument, but if you run out of musical ones feel free to chat about any other instrument you like. I've only been on this forum for a few months but I've quickly realised not much stays on topic :p)

Cello, love the sound of it when it´s play the right way. and that´s the reason why I play cello, too...

Nyckelharpa. Hm, no idea why, but it sounds lovely, looks unique...

I was once allowed to play hurdgurdy, at least nothing for me *lol* but soem of my friends play it, so...I am rather for instruments where you need a bow to play LOL

I love Accordions very much:D. I can talk about them all day long, they're just so amazing and ridiculously hard yet fun to play! :)

I also like knives.. to cut up dead bodies, as I would like to be the person who does autopsies when I'm older. I suppose you could use those ice-cream scoops to dissect the bodies, but it would be rather difficult to do so, although you could put bits of human flesh into unsuspecting little children's ice-creams. :devil: :Spin:

Hurdy-gurdies look pretty damn awesome to play! :D

The erhu, or Chinese violin. Absolutely.

If you ever want to make me cry, just play one for me. It doesn't matter how happy the song is-- I'll cry anyway. It's that beautiful to me.

Mandolins and Saxophones are the most metal. When you've got someone in a death metal band playing a Sax solo, who can't ACTUALLY play...you know you're gonna have a good time.

I also like knives.. to cut up dead bodies, as I would like to be the person who does autopsies when I'm older. I suppose you could use those ice-cream scoops to dissect the bodies, but it would be rather difficult to do so, although you could put bits of human flesh into unsuspecting little children's ice-creams. :devil: :Spin:

Pathologist?

You know how much dead bodies stink, right? Especially ones that have been sitting in water...

I love Accordions very much:D

Then come to Serbia, they are widely used in our old folk and new crap music. But the players are good, nevermind the stupid music they play XD I remember grandfather bought me the accordion when I was a kid because he wanted me to learn how to play, but I never liked them XD

I wish I could play the violin...

Not really, for a number of reasons - it's late for me to start learning an instrument (plus I doubt I have any talent), buying one would be expensive for me, and I don't really have time. Or I do but I need an excuse XD

^ I think I might have to do that then! :D
I saw Korpiklaani yesterday, and I was standing RIGHT in front of Juho (the Accordionist) and (shit) I got soo excited over the fact that there was an Accordion and an Accordionist standing right in front of me :oops:
You like got horny? XD

Not really, for a number of reasons - it's late for me to start learning an instrument (plus I doubt I have any talent), buying one would be expensive for me, and I don't really have time. Or I do but I need an excuse XD

it might be too late to be a supertalent in playing it and getting famous, but playing just for fun you cannot be too old to start learning it. plus "beginner"-violins are not that expensive, so are already used ones...^^
so: bad excuses^^

hmm XD
maybe someone borrows you one for a really cheap price?

but at least give it a try ^^

Something like that :D but I may just settle with just doing autopsies as part of a university degree or something..
Yup I do, not from experience though, the TV glamourises it a lot :lol:. I'd have to buy a lot of perfumed spray :lol:

It's not really the case of perfume though, I have actually smelt a dead body. (albeit it wasn't human, but apparently it was "exactly the same") and it's really something you can never forget. I'd never be able to be a pathologist, while the idea of chopping up dead bodies might sound cool and awesome to some, the thought of doing it to a little baby who drowned in the bath, or a teenage boyfriend and girlfriend who died in a car accident is just something I could never do.

I'll just stick to making them for TV, which will glamorise it for you.