Congrats Mike!

Zephyros

Nov 7, 2005
Norrland, Sweden ...:P
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=73885097&blogID=324188497

From Mike's blog on Myspace :

"Life aint that bad!

On October 28 at 9:20 AM my wife gave birth to our second daughter, Mirjam Ebba Maria Åkerfeldt. She is so beautiful, just looking at her brings me to tears!
Who'd known that I, a bum from the Stockholm suburbs would be the father of 2 beautiful daughters? Yes guys! I am happy!

On top of that the album is now written and the demos sound fantastic! We will start recording it tomorrow actually! I don't wanna say too much but....gee, it is so fucking good!! If I may say so myself....Expected "delivery date" on this one is sometime in April/May 08.

On top of that (2)...my friends at PRS guitars and Laney decided to give me some early Christmas gifts. I had a stunning PRS Hollowbody II delivered and it's just awesome! Real ear and eye candy! And from Laney I got the new Lionheart mini stack which sounds beyond fantastic! That rig will be used quite a lot in the studio I'm sure!

Yes, you can probably say the last few days have been pretty fucking decent!
Cheers guys!
Mike"

Congrats and I wish you all the best!:kickass:

Awesome job there Mike! Two girls, a PRS, and a Laney!

Spend some time with the new family, and then get that album recorded!

Can't wait, and I wish you and your family the best! :kickass:

Wow dude, pretty nice! :D

But as said before, you should really get a boy :p

And, about the new gear.. Yay for new sounds on the album.. Damn I wish I was a friend of laney and PRS :lol:

Let's record that album! Is it may yet? :loco:

Get back to work you lazy shit ;P

..Congratulations, although.. I can't help but be frightened..

I can picture, very vividly, his kids looking facially identical to him, running around causing mischief and scaring Grannys.. Ala Aphex Twin's "Come to daddy" video.. :S

EDIT: .. How long until the army of mini-akerfeldts is unleashed into Old Age care homes?