Congrats to Mr. BRODERICK !!!

ENEMIES OF REALITY said:
Bro,
Just wishing you the best, and congrats on your new web-site!!!

Awesome pics of you, who took them? ahahhaaa!

Jaime--
Funny bastard. I took this photo too:

DSCF0128.jpg

ENEMIES OF REALITY said:
Goof ball!!!
I look like a dork in that picture!!!

\m/ (>..<) \m/
What about this one? Ahahahah. I'd say Jeff is lookin' a little on the affectionate side, but if i remember correctly, this was after an all night drinking binge.... where Chris was the only one that slept, and when we ran outta booze we had to call Chris while he was on his morning jog to bring us back more booze. ahahah. Healthy bastard brougt back nothing!!!

DSCF0127.jpg

MetalSteph said:
What about this one? Ahahahah. I'd say Jeff is lookin' a little on the affectionate side, but if i remember correctly, this was after an all night drinking binge.... where Chris was the only one that slept, and when we ran outta booze we had to call Chris while he was on his morning jog to bring us back more booze. ahahah. Healthy bastard brougt back nothing!!!

:lol:

MetalSteph said:

DSCF0127.jpg

Warrel fucking rules. :headbang:

ahhh,
The memories. I remember that Jog, and Warrel actually thought I was going to physically run to the store to pick up some beer for the party (I'm not that nice). Anyway I can't carry that much beer! I still have a famous quote from Jeff on that day, but I won't post it here.
Thanks Everyone, Chris.

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
wtf did Mr. W.D. with his arm? (the pic above)

I'm sad that i missed the nevermore tour with Chris... Btw. you toured only in the states together...
I saw Chris play with them in Germany too! Rock Hard festival. My photos are up on Launch.

As for WD, he's a ding dong. I think his official story is that he tripped while camping and landed on concrete. The real story was a little more entertaining. Something to the effect of skinny dipping and then streaking through the woods, DRUNK, tripping and falling on his elbow.

:headbang:

MetalSteph said:
I saw Chris play with them in Germany too! Rock Hard festival. My photos are up on Launch.

As for WD, he's a ding dong. I think his official story is that he tripped while camping and landed on concrete. The real story was a little more entertaining. Something to the effect of skinny dipping and then streaking through the woods, DRUNK, tripping and falling on his elbow.

:headbang:
Yeah, you're right. I saw some pix, when Chris played with
the Nevermore guyz at the Bang Your Head.
Next year Jag Panzer and Nevermore will also play, i don't wanna miss.

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
Yeah, you're right. I saw some pix, when Chris played with
the Nevermore guyz at the Bang Your Head.
Next year Jag Panzer and Nevermore will also play, i don't wanna miss.
Bang Your Head next year!!!! Twisted Sister, Nevermore, Jag Panzer.... I'm in heaven!