Congratulations Larry and Jessica!

Congratulations, Larry!

And you have a great friend in Vito, who turned down a free gold badge for ProgPower to be at your wedding :kickass:

Ken

Yeah I shed a tear or two over that, but I figured Larry isn't that bad of a guy so I might as well show up to his wedding, especially when I was asked to stand up haha. The wedding was a blast and I know everyone had alot of fun, some more than others(namely Paul).

Thanks everyone. We're very happy and we had a great wedding and honeymoon. I'm actually quite sad that it's over now and back to the real world, haha. Maybe at some point in the near future I will post a few pics from the wedding, if anyone is interested. Not many opportunities to see Novembers Doom all together and snazzily dressed, haha.

Yeah I shed a tear or two over that, but I figured Larry isn't that bad of a guy so I might as well show up to his wedding, especially when I was asked to stand up haha. The wedding was a blast and I know everyone had alot of fun, some more than others(namely Paul).

If you had blown off my wedding for power metal, I'd have to pop a cap in yo' big ass. LOL.

I had a great time at the wedding. Both Vito and Joe were groomsmen, and I can't thank them enough.

Paul drank so much wine I couldn't believe my eyes, haha. When he gets that huge smile and can't stop laughing, you know he's fucked up! He also managed to get our photographer fairly drunk, but luckily he was able to still do a great job with the pics. The photographer we used was Mark Coatsworth, a friend from Canada who has taken many great pics for us in the past (many of you would be most familiar with the pics he took that appeared in the cd booklet for "The Pale Haunt Departure"). :kickass: