Conjure One

I know Rhys like but never heard anything other than Frontline Assembly, although Saviour is supposed to sound like Delerium. I'll have to get it some day, but things are going a bit weird like

Hmm i'd say Antimatter is way more dark than Delerium or Conjure One but yeah it's somehow the same "style" ...
i could send u an mp3 once if u like duncan

I only know the song Silence of Delerium. The song is ok, but a bit too technoish for me, but listenable. Nice "chorus"! Any further recommendations on any of those mentioned bands, which could be interesting?

Morpheus said:
I only know the song Silence of Delerium. The song is ok, but a bit too technoish for me, but listenable. Nice "chorus"! Any further recommendations on any of those mentioned bands, which could be interesting?

As for delerium, i'd advise you "innocence" from the Poem CD it's a winner this song. All the Poem album is good anyway hehe so any songs out of it is worth a listen. Dunno about the others albums.
As for Front Line Assembly, get everything! hehe this is one of me fave band so....But specially all you can get out of the "implode" album, their best album IMO
As for Conjure One well they only did one album so far ( 'conjure one' ) and out of it u can get "tears from the moon" with Sinead o connor on vocals, or "sleep".

Hope i 've helped u out a bit ;)

Lenore said:
As for delerium, i'd advise you "innocence" from the Poem CD it's a winner this song. All the Poem album is good anyway hehe so any songs out of it is worth a listen. Dunno about the others albums.
As for Front Line Assembly, get everything! hehe this is one of me fave band so....But specially all you can get out of the "implode" album, their best album IMO
As for Conjure One well they only did one album so far ( 'conjure one' ) and out of it u can get "tears from the moon" with Sinead o connor on vocals, or "sleep".

Hope i 've helped u out a bit ;)

thanx mate, i will check that out, one by one!

btw you were into de/vision as well, weren't you? What are yer thinking of their latest album?

well, i just listened to it once or twice. i wasn't really excited by it cause it has sometimes these silly techno beats, hard to describe, but i don't like that. Anyway, you can dl Drifting Sideways and Miss you more. Drifting Sideway´s was there first single i think, not really my cup of tea. I like Miss you more though, nice melody. Gotta listen to the other stuff more, can't tell you much about it, really.