Consecration - two albums for free download

discouraged1

disco my arse!
May 24, 2001
Belgrade, Serbia
www.myspace.com
We decided to put our two albums for free download.

"aux" is our debut, we spent 6 years in making it.
influences: Katatonia, Anathema, Opeth, Tiamat, Slowdive, Neurosis.

"2nd april 2008" is our live album with completely new songs.
influences: Kyuss, Isis, Mogwai, Radiohead, King Crimson, Tool, Fennesz, Autechre, Monolake, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Sigur Ros.

the tracks from live album will be recorded in studio until the end of the year we hope. one of the tracks, somna, is already available as studio version via our myspace page.

click on the images below for download.

hope you enjoy it.

http://www.myspace.com/consecr8

the first reason is that we're from serbia and there's no paypal here.

the second reason is that we think our fans would do better promotion than any label, by sharing these albums to their friends.

our goal is that as many people as possible hear our songs so that they could come to see us live. and we hope we'd start to tour out of the country soon.

I listened to a couple of the samples and I liked what I heard. I'll deffinitly give it a couple spins and show my friends. Thanks.

I listen to a couple of tracks and thought it was pretty cool. I will download the albums at some point and give them a listen.. And if i like them i'll pass them on.

For some strange reason, iTunes won't play these songs for me. This has never happened before, but it won't even add them to my music folder. Maybe you should look into that.

FRUGiHOYi, what error does it say? I've just installed iTunes on my laptop to check this, it's working good. It added files to the library and played it like it should be playing. I think that this is the problem on your PC/Mac or/and iTunes.

Cheers. ;)

we are putting final mixing touches to our sophomore studio album, ".avi".

looking for some nice label willing to release it...

we also did a clip for somna, i'll post a youtube link to it soon.

thanks for listening!

Based on the reception form the rest of the posters in this thread,
I think ill check them out later on too.