Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest, I do think the shit is going to hit the fan. I think that a one world government is very possible in the NEAR future. I also believe alot of what was in Zeitgeist. But hey, what do I really know.

If you are ignorant of things like the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, etc. then you might see the concept of one world rulership logistically unfeasible. But if you take into account some of the smartest people in the world have been working towards that end for decades if not hundreds of years than it suddenly looks a lot more possible.

Even apart from how people have interpreted what the Bible says about the "end times", the world is getting more and more ready for a one world government which will help with all of our problems. A one world financial system with identification that virtually cannot be forged or stolen is also a great idea. Just keep an eye on how people interpret the end times in the bible, and the events around the world. If they continue lining up, consider what else that the bible says that might be true. I am not trying to preach. Just saying, watch.

Even apart from how people have interpreted what the Bible says about the "end times", the world is getting more and more ready for a one world government which will help with all of our problems. A one world financial system with identification that virtually cannot be forged or stolen is also a great idea. Just keep an eye on how people interpret the end times in the bible, and the events around the world. If they continue lining up, consider what else that the bible says that might be true. I am not trying to preach. Just saying, watch.
:facefuckingpalm:

So, if things in this world do start seeming to follow what an ancient book says would happen, you will just... what? I am not asking anyone to go become a Christian or to believe what I believe. I am just saying to keep an open mind. You're all generally so proud of how open your minds are anyway. But if things start aligning with what a book written thousands of years ago said would happen, it seems there might be reason to take note. I am speaking purely in a logical sense.

You're all generally so proud of how open your minds are anyway

:lol:

Seriously though, you can always find excuses for what you do/don't want to believe. One person looks at a implanted chip with all your info on it and goes "mark of the beast". Someone else says "natural progression of technology". My personal opinion is they are both right.

I do like how knee-jerk anti conspirists claim lack of evidence. Lets look at the definition of conspiracy:

Main Entry: con·spir·a·cy
Pronunciation: \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural con·spir·a·cies
Etymology: Middle English conspiracie, from Latin conspirare
Date: 14th century
1: the act of conspiring together
2 a: an agreement among conspirators b: a group of conspirators

Main Entry: con·spire
Pronunciation: \kən-ˈspī(-ə)r\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): con·spired; con·spir·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French conspirer, from Latin conspirare to be in harmony, conspire, from com- + spirare to breathe
Date: 14th century
transitive verb
: plot , contrive
intransitive verb
1 a: to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement <accused of conspiring to overthrow the government> b: scheme
2: to act in harmony toward a common end <circumstances conspired to defeat his efforts>

Serect Agreements. The whole point of a conspiracy is lack of evidence (duh). Ironically much of what is labeled a "conspiracy" is being done with any attempt to make it secret, just done without mainstream media coverage. Since most Americans are too attention deficient to pay attention to anything longer than a 5 second news blurb, it isn't too hard to keep the populace in the dark while putting the information in plain view for anyone who wants it.

Things like NASCO and the SPP lead one to believe that a NAU is clearly an aim by those in power, and when combined with the EU, one merely has to look at the economic region arrangement suggestions by various councils like the Club of Rome or the CFR etc to start connecting dots.

All of this will be sold as not only necessery, but beneficial.

Mormonism is false religion that has been proven false...

oh wait, it has been proven false

funniest vid ever...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0d1HbItOo&feature=related[/ame]

2:00 is the climax of the hilarity

So, if things in this world do start seeming to follow what an ancient book says would happen, you will just... what? I am not asking anyone to go become a Christian or to believe what I believe. I am just saying to keep an open mind. You're all generally so proud of how open your minds are anyway. But if things start aligning with what a book written thousands of years ago said would happen, it seems there might be reason to take note. I am speaking purely in a logical sense.

The way you're interpreting the events going on today as reflecting biblical prophecies scares me.

Do any of you pay them heed? A few days ago, President Sarkozy of France declared that a 'new order' will come out of this crisis and China is calling for a world currency. People are already saying the 'new world order' or 'one world government' is happening, but I don't think it's possible on a logistical scale.

Discuss any other conspiracy theories you have read about/support/whatever

I hate world statists. :lol:

The way you're interpreting the events going on today as reflecting biblical prophecies scares me.

Actually I was more thinking about how the world seems like it could be ready to head towards things that sound a lot like the way I have heard some aspects of the end times described.

But a lot of biblical scholars are pointing to a lot of what has actually happened and making possible connections to biblical prophecy of the end times. A lot of things that revolve around the nation of Israel, especially since their rebirth as a nation.

Truthfully I am not much of an expert on eschatology or biblical prophecy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.