Contact Information Requested

Hello All:

My name is Kenny Solomon from Progressive Soundscapes Radio. I'm not going to plug my station/site, etc.

We play Reading Zero on our station and I'd like to formally introduce the band to us.

What I'm looking for is a contact e-mail or snail mail address for Reading Zero. There's nothing on the website, other than the web-host service.

Thanks!

KLS

Great to hear that you are playing our stuff. We really appreciate the help in spreading our music around!

Did you know that a few of us lived in the Fort Lauderdale/Delray Beach area of FL for a few years and played the local scene a bit?

You can write to us at:
croy@readingzero.com

I will pass on any information to the others.

Thanks for the interest!!

-Chris Roy:devil:

Kenny! I told you how to contact these guys!

ya'll can blame Kenny's Love of Reading Zero on me. I played songs from Satellite Sessions when he and I DJ'd for the same net station at one time :)))))

Chris....Kenny is good peeps and does love your music!

Coldie

Coldfire Mouse said:
Kenny! I told you how to contact these guys!

ya'll can blame Kenny's Love of Reading Zero on me. I played songs from Satellite Sessions when he and I DJ's for the same net station at one time :)))))

Chris....Kenny is good peeps and does love your music!

Coldie

We can always count on Coldie ;) And Kenny if you can get into SS...the other releases should be more accessible to you! Way to start em off with the "challenging" one first! hehe
Anyway, we would love to hear your feedback when you get a chance to listen!
I think Chris emailed you already...hopefully we can fill your requests soon...

getting close to PP! You guys coming right?

Joel
Reading Zero

JOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaeger hugs at Prog POwer4. I'll be there. Not sure if Kenny is going. Of course I'm one of the RZ cheerleaders Always on the front line spreading the word of Reading Zero. And Don't worry Amongst the Clouds gets played as well :))))

See ya in HOtlanta soon!

Coldie

Hi Joel & Chris:

Unfortunately, I won't be at Prog Power.
I'll just be getting back from ProgDay and my bank account will be battered and bruised enough from that weekend.
Two festival weekends in a row would make my wallet bleed. :loco:

We'll be in touch and I'm looking forward to hearing new music from R-Z soon.

KLS