CONTEST: vote for the best cover artwork and Win our cds!

vote for the best code666 cover artwork between:

• ENID - Seelenspiegel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ABORYM - with no human intervention

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
hello, 2005 will be an important year for code666, and we want to give away some of our cds to our loyal fans just because we are mad, fucked up italians.

here's a new poll: vote for the best Cover Artwork between 15 code666 productions (this forum does not allow to put more cover/images in the same post)

when the poll will close, we'll randomly select three voters, and they'll win 3 cds from our catalogue (one each at their choice)

so what are you waiting for? VOTE!

4.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

Atrox. With all due respect to other bands I must say that it's the only cover that might attract my attention in a music store. Very unusual.
Negura and BUTA are also very stylish but not so original...

The winner of this contest would be the Mechanical Poet albums, neither of which are included to vote.
MechPoet seems to be an Aural band, Ben :)

this is a code666 poll, that's why mechanical poet or soundbyte or dismal are not included ;)
I'd like to do a more extensive poll, but we can't upload more than 15 images in a post :(

take a guess who i voted for? :D

The Atrox one is interesting, but I would not really take this band seriously if I saw it in a record store. It's a little too "comical" for my tastes.

Your artworks are ALL so fucking brillant, it is a pain in the ass having to pick one instead of the others... Anyway I went for Negura Bunget because each time I take a look at it, I tend to get mystical all over (and feel the virtual smeel of transylvanian pines in my nostrils) :tickled:

Human Antithesis. Classy and unnerving, reflects the album itself, which is refreshing. Second best would be A Clockwork Highway.

I think the Diabolicum one it's the best cover: simple, efficacious, direct, with blood and metal.
one of the best industrial-black band of this time, with a beautiful message for the the people: no hope.

I had voted for Criteria ov 666 originally, I think. Though in restrospect, I'd probably go with Negura Bunget instead.