cool interview w/Steve Asheim by VoicesFromTheDarkSide

He says he wrote all the music for years and years, since pretty much "Legion". Then later on says Eric wrote all the songs for "in Torment In Hell"? How exactly does THAT pan out?

Yes that's a bit strange. I also read in an other interview w/Asheim that he wrote "In Torment In Hell" in one week by himself. I wonder what the Hoffmanns' story would sound like.

I think everyone who's ever been in Deicide, except Ralph, is a weirdo. Glen and Steve contradict themselves all the time and talk like they're out of it while the Hoffmanns were always oddities.
Jack can't or won't help write even a couple of riffs for the band and his stage presence is nil. Not to mention he's really not much of a player when compared to Ralph, so why he's still in the band I don't know. Contractual?

If Ralph really is gone now, Steve and Benton need to think seriously about who they're going to get to replace Ralph and Jack. They need to find a couple of guys willing to help out creatively. Steve can clearly do everything, but a couple of top-notch players, on a par with Ralph if that's possible, who can bring in melody lines and riffs would be amazing.