Cool Reviews of The Empires

Oopsie, I missed that one (I read that webzine every day, how did that happen ? /\@@/\)

17/20 at Violent Solutions Webzine

Homebrew translation/adaptation Michel-style (mais oui) :

BIOMECHANICAL is the new sensation coming from the country that got the 2012 olympics, and it's not surprising at all they did, if their arguments were as convincing as this band.

This British band releases their second album, the first being "Eight moons" (2003). They are part of the most interesting UMOs (unidentified musical objets) you'll ever find. Imagine a musical brew with elements in Heavy Metal (particularly the perfect singing, a lot of the time high pitched and above all schizophrenic, fitting perfectly - thank you Metal God and Phil Anselmo for the influences), symphonic music (thank you keyboards), NEVERMORE-style power-thrash (or PANTERA style, whose influence on the band is really felt a lot on "Existenz"), but also technical death metal (some soli are really intense), and EMPEROR-style black metal (the way the keyboards are used in the songs, and also some bludgeoning riffs), with a truly shifted spirit as a bonding element for the whole, and you'll get an idea of that band's abilities. And the result is intense, fast, crushing, melodic, captivating, unique.

Listening to this cd was so fucking good, the least I can do is to recommend it to you with the utmost urgency ! Earache may have let go of some old stars of their catalogue, but they've been replaced by young wolves that have a lot of potential, and it's better that way !

edit : grammar ? wtf is that ?

Oopsie, I missed that one (I read that webzine every day, how did that happen ? /\@@/\)

17/20 at Violent Solutions Webzine

Homebrew translation/adaptation Michel-style (mais oui) :

BIOMECHANICAL is the new sensation coming from the country that got the 2012 olympics, and it's not surprising at all they did, if their arguments were as convincing as this band.

This British band releases their second album, the first being "Eight moons" (2003). They are part of the most interesting UMOs (unidentified musical objets) you'll ever find. Imagine a musical brew with elements in Heavy Metal (particularly the perfect singing, a lot of the time high pitched and above all schizophrenic, fitting perfectly - thank you Metal God and Phil Anselmo for the influences), symphonic music (thank you keyboards), NEVERMORE-style power-thrash (or PANTERA style, whose influence on the band is really felt a lot on "Existenz"), but also technical death metal (some soli are really intense), and EMPEROR-style black metal (the way the keyboards are used in the songs, and also some bludgeoning riffs), with a truly shifted spirit as a bonding element for the whole, and you'll get an idea of that band's abilities. And the result is intense, fast, crushing, melodic, captivating, unique.

Listening to this cd was so fucking good, the least I can do is to recommend it to you with the utmost urgency ! Earache may have let go of some old stars of their catalogue, but they've been replaced by young wolves that have a lot of potential, and it's better that way !

edit : grammar ? wtf is that ?

:kickass: