Cool Song Titles?

Shoot U Full Of Love :)

"Extreme Aggression" is a pretty damn cool album/song title too. Oh and "Leather Boyz With Electric Toyz"! Not to mention "Animal (F*** Like A Beast)"!!

The Bringer (Soilwork)
The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire (Bal-Sagoth)
The Mullet Burden (The Dillinger Escape Plan)

How about Addicted To Vaginal Skin? That's pretty cool hahaha. Meat Hook Sodomy, Blowtorch Slaughter, Endtrails Ripped From A Vrigin's C***, etc.. haha Cannibal Corpse are full of good ones LOL!

You can't get better song titles than these ditties from Lawnmower Deth:

Can I Cultivate Your Groinal Garden?
I'm In Love (With A Dead Dog)
Got No Legs? Don't Come Crawling To Me
Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down
Buddy Holly Never Wrote A Song Called We're Too Punk

One of my favourite songs titled is "I Converted To Judaism So A Guy Would Touch My Dick" Hahahahaha!

My mates had a grindcore band called Chunder Box who had some good titles: Permanent Stiffy, Lise Is Fat And Mark Has A Big Sweaty Head, etc.. hahaha.

For good song titles you cant go past impaled northern moon forest with titles like (sorry about the caps but theres no way I am retyping all of these :) ):

LUSTFULLY WORSHIPPING THE INVERTED MOONGOAT WHILE SKIING DOWN THE INVERTED NECROMOUNTAIN OF NECRODEATHMORTUM

GAZING AT THE BLASPHEMOUS MOON WHILE PERCHED ATOP A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY FORSAKEN CREST OF THE NORTHERN MOUNTIAN

SUMMONING THE UNHOLY FROZEN WINTERDEMONS TO THE GRIMMEST AND MOST FROSTBITTEN INVERTED FOREST OF ABAZAGORATH

:lol:

Originally posted by Soilworker

The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire (Bal-Sagoth)

Is that a real song title? :lol:

My bretheren have obviously lost their minds :D