Cool to see..

Pabla said:
Sure is! I see Fangface though... he's not so "new" :D
Well he is to this gal!!! I haven't been on in awhile!!!!!!!!!! :tickled:
Shows what I know, I thought he was a newbie!!! Hey, don't know how much you are into leather, but dang, I just saw an awesome site, its got boots, halters, all sorts of stuff...I just ordered some things and got my sis some stuff I am going to put away for Christmas (sad I know, it's only August). But if you want it, let me know and I'll send it to you in a private message. :wave:

SugarNspice said:
Well he is to this gal!!! I haven't been on in awhile!!!!!!!!!! :tickled:
Shows what I know, I thought he was a newbie!!! Hey, don't know how much you are into leather, but dang, I just saw an awesome site, its got boots, halters, all sorts of stuff...I just ordered some things and got my sis some stuff I am going to put away for Christmas (sad I know, it's only August). But if you want it, let me know and I'll send it to you in a private message. :wave:

:tickled: That sounds WICKED! Please do send me the link... hellbent for leather :hotjump:

Pabla said:
:tickled: That sounds WICKED! Please do send me the link... hellbent for leather :hotjump:
Hey Pabla, sent it to you in a PM...............it's a cool link...................... ;)

stevekachinsky said:
I agree Sugarlips. Maybe you could stay home from now on since we have some actual COOL people here now! ;) Sheesh, some people need to get a life! Try "Life's R Us"... It's in the yellow pages.
Yeh, I know, there's just too much coolness going around, there's no room for me.......brrrrrrrrr,,,, I feel such a *chill* from you........you just have your grandpa panties in a bind cuz I refuse to eskimo kiss ya.......

oh, I did look under life's r us, and they have now relocated, it's now called GET A LIFE, and oddly enough I see they put out an alert trying to locate you. It seems quite a few people are concerned about your mind being so altered, you are slowly losing your grip........your name is TOP On their list as to who they wish to help. I have now donated all my money(all two dollars and fifty cents of it) to help keep this organization afloat so you can now get the help you need. I also gave them your phone number, your blood type, a hair sample, one handwriting analysis, your emails, and your cell number as well as one shriveled piece of lettuce from your last wholesome sandwich you ate. You should be hearing from them shortly.

No need to thank me, that's just the kind of gal I am. And remember Steve-o, I''m there for you. And what? If I'm not there for you, then I'm here for you.

Now do me a favor, pull up your loose socks, get the ear wax out of your ears, and take your meds, oh, they need to up the dosage.

ps
love ya baby :worship:
yours in coolness,
sugar lips

:lol: Geez you guys... gonna start a tomato war? :loco:

Hey Suze THANK YOU for that link! Think I will get myself a mini leather dress :D I am like a junior's size 3 in a dress ( :oops: yes, I mostly have to shop at the junior's section)... should I go for a size small or extra small? LOVING THE LEATHER! :headbang:

Pabla said:
:lol: Geez you guys... gonna start a tomato war? :loco:

Hey Suze THANK YOU for that link! Think I will get myself a mini leather dress :D I am like a junior's size 3 in a dress ( :oops: yes, I mostly have to shop at the junior's section)... should I go for a size small or extra small? LOVING THE LEATHER! :headbang:

Nah, we'll do that in peace and quiet and leave you guys alone........ I'll let you know who wins it.....(it won't be Steve)..... :tickled:

But no prob on the site, knew you'd like it....sizes fit VERY SMALL so, lets see, what will you need, a 0????? Seriously, it fits small....I had to send stuff back. I got a halter, some boots, and a belt, oh and a jacket. WOOHOO!!!! My sis and I are starting our holiday shopping early and going to town with it! Let me know how you make out with it!!!!! Oh, if you do boots, those are pretty much on the money. Coats aren't as bad as the halters, size wise. Leather doesn't have much give, you gotta work it baby!!!!!

And you know everyone's going to think, come on gurls.......let's not talk shop, shall we???? Maybe we should post pix.. :p

SugarNspice said:
Nah, we'll do that in peace and quiet and leave you guys alone........ I'll let you know who wins it.....(it won't be Steve)..... :tickled:

But no prob on the site, knew you'd like it....sizes fit VERY SMALL so, lets see, what will you need, a 0????? Seriously, it fits small....I had to send stuff back. I got a halter, some boots, and a belt, oh and a jacket. WOOHOO!!!! My sis and I are starting our holiday shopping early and going to town with it! Let me know how you make out with it!!!!! Oh, if you do boots, those are pretty much on the money. Coats aren't as bad as the halters, size wise. Leather doesn't have much give, you gotta work it baby!!!!!

And you know everyone's going to think, come on gurls.......let's not talk shop, shall we???? Maybe we should post pix.. :p

Thanks for the heads-up sugar! I defo have my eye on one of those mini dresses.... Eddie have mercy! :D

Photos of girls in tight leather? Who would wanna see that? :tickled:

Hey sugarbabe have a great weekend! BTW did you catch Maiden at Ozzpest this year?

Pabla said:
Thanks for the heads-up sugar! I defo have my eye on one of those mini dresses.... Eddie have mercy! :D

Photos of girls in tight leather? Who would wanna see that? :tickled:

Hey sugarbabe have a great weekend! BTW did you catch Maiden at Ozzpest this year?
Hey you, didn't even realize this post was on here! shows how much attention I have been paying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang. Last show I saw was JP, never got around to the Ozzfest. I haven't been out all that much lately, barely treading water as it is. If I have a minute to spare, someone's always trying to take it away from me!!!! Greedy little souls!!!!! :headbang:

Look out Eddie, Pabla is coming your way in some skintight leath-uh. Prepare now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Spin: