cool website, man!!

StevieHimself

Aug 30, 2004
Hey Chris,
Just found out about your website. Looks cool!! Cannot wait to hear the new Panzer album and I also cannot wait to see you tear up that 7-string again! How's Mike and Rob over at Ibanez treatin' ya? Mike wanted me to tell you to send a pic so that you can be in their catalog LOL!!
Talk to you soon, man!

www.stevebello.com

Steve

StevieHimself said:
Hey Chris,
Just found out about your website. Looks cool!! Cannot wait to hear the new Panzer album and I also cannot wait to see you tear up that 7-string again! How's Mike and Rob over at Ibanez treatin' ya? Mike wanted me to tell you to send a pic so that you can be in their catalog LOL!!
Talk to you soon, man!

www.stevebello.com

Steve
Thanks Steve,
Mike is treating me very well. How are things on the east cost? I hope to be rolling through there again soon.
take it easy, Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
Thanks Steve,
Mike is treating me very well. How are things on the east cost? I hope to be rolling through there again soon.
take it easy, Chris.

East Coast is doing fine. I am working on my new Cd, which will be available on October 16th, and I'm doing another Ibanez clinic that day as well. And I took your advice from the last CD and applying it to this one: MAKE IT HEAVIER!! Oh it will be, man!!
Thanks! Steve