Cop-Out magazine

Diamond Dave

Sheep in Kiss makeup
Apr 18, 2001
Bristol, England
didave.tripod.com
Anybody else get this thing? It's usually a bit out of date and half the mag is a mail-order catalogue, but it's usually covers a load of British up-and-comers and stuff that doesn't get covered much in the more mainstream UK rock press, and it's free, which is usually very good.

Yeah, Jose's (Copro's Boss and the brains behind Cop-Out) always got his fingers in various pies, and good on him for it.

I've seen the mag and, yes, it is essentially a mail order catalogue but at least he's putting some effort into it and not just listing a bunch of stuff that's available. I'm not sure how often it's supposed to come out, but anyone interested should join the Copro mailing list and get the next one. It is free after all.

I think the URL is www.coprorecords.co.uk

Lee

Those CDs are so cheap too!

You can get CDs from copro or supernal for £10-£11 delivered to you, why the hell would anyone pay hmv prices??? CDs are like £16 there!!!!! Retail mark-ups make me laugh.

Buy a CD keep the mag free!! That's what it says dammit.

Originally posted by veil the sky
Those CDs are so cheap too!

You can get CDs from copro or supernal for £10-£11 delivered to you, why the hell would anyone pay hmv prices??? CDs are like £16 there!!!!! Retail mark-ups make me laugh.

Buy a CD keep the mag free!! That's what it says dammit.

Why get them for £10-£11 when they are £6-£7 @ season-of-mist.com :p ;)

Or, for my last purchase - Emperor - Equilibrium IX for £3.72 :D

Originally posted by godisanathiest

Why get them for £10-£11 when they are £6-£7 @ season-of-mist.com :p ;)

Or, for my last purchase - Emperor - Equilibrium IX for £3.72 :D

Smart arse ;)

Yeh I check out that site too, but it doesn't seem to be quite up to date, and the sale CDs are always ones I already have :mad:

Originally posted by veil the sky
Smart arse ;)

Yeh I check out that site too, but it doesn't seem to be quite up to date, and the sale CDs are always ones I already have :mad:

:p Smart arse 2 u 2! :D

It usually has the cds within a few weeks of release... And whenever I've ordered them the longest they've taken is four days.... :D But even the non sale ones are only £6-£7 in general.... which rocks :)