Corey Taylor being owned left and right

Originally posted by Soilent Goat
Seeing as Metallica hardly play metal anymore and outside of their first three albums most metalheads today can't stand them I'm afraid I personally will have to disagree that metallica is the biggest metal band in the world.

ah no its not whether you like them, its whether you KNOW them. you can ask anyone if they remotely know who metallica is and/or what style of music they play, and they will almost all of the time know. plus, they have out sold every "metal" band there is. so, yeah, keep trying.

Originally posted by MyDecember
ah no its not whether you like them, its whether you KNOW them. you can ask anyone if they remotely know who metallica is and/or what style of music they play, and they will almost all of the time know. plus, they have out sold every "metal" band there is. so, yeah, keep trying.

That statistic could only be useful if you have faith in mankind and their ability to judge music, look at Slipknot, terrible verbal queef noise, sold a lot, does that mean anything?

Yes yes, the immortal Taylor strikes again. Leave it to that fucking twat to label Slipknot's albums as the best in the world. His words speak for themselves though, and whoever respects that fucker or his music is obviously blind to Taylor's true self.

Brockie is not one to be fucked with, and Corey should have known that.

Though I personally CANT FUCKING STAND Gwar or ANY (ANY!!!!!) of Brockie's asinine creations, at least he takes himself with a grain of salt.

Who could ever write a song called "Baby Dick Fuck" and take themselves seriously???????????

heh, I wouldn't say I was angry, just kind of expressing my annoyance with GWAR. Brockie seems to be an intelligent individual, which leads me to be somewhat incredulous as to why they write so much drivel. Their music is damn good at times as well, and it kind of dissapoints me that they could never take themselves seriously. Whatever though, that's them...

later

I must say that youre pathetic, all of you.

Quote from "MyDecember":

" i wonder if their backs hurt from kising their own asses all day?"

Just because you hate slipknot, it doesent mean that you can come up with bullshit like that. Talk good about the bands you like, instead of making up bullshit about bands you dont like.