Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Toxik

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
Another thrash poll, this time into the technical side of the spectrum which band appeals more to you?

I like the three of them but Coroner rules for me (and I hope delize comes along too ;))

All three great bands, but Toxik is the band that appeals most to me. I guess it's becouse they are closest to the US Metal style I like. Also the vocalist of the first album, Mike Sanders,is one of my favorite singers! He's now in the reunion line-up. Looking forward to seeing Toxik live at KIT in November !!

I suppose I like Coroner more possibly only because I'm unfamiliar with the other two bands. I've been really curious about Toxik lately- suppose I should check them out.

Another thrash poll, this time into the technical side of the spectrum which band appeals more to you?

I like the three of them but Coroner rules for me (and I hope delize comes along too ;))

But of course! :) Coroner! :D

coroner-3skull2.jpg

Coroner!!!

The other two are fine, but Coroner is so unique and so well-done as songwriters nothing comes close.

Never heard Toxik that I can recall, I'll have to look into them, but Coroner is my pick for sure.