"Corporate Masters" is such an awesome, venomous, aggressive song!

ProgMetalFan

In the attic
Jan 3, 2002
PITTSBURGH
This song just tore my head off... everytime I listen to "Undead"... I usually have to listen to "Corporate Masters" at least twice... the guitar destroys everything... and Urban Breed sounds so angry and vengeful.... CORPORATE MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe....yeah, killer tune! :headbang:

Since the gig I attended in February this year I have a "special" memory of that song.
I think I told this story somewhere else on the board already but anyway......it was Urban's birthday that day and he was given a stripper by his bandmates. So that "chick" did her performance while the band tried to play some of the songs (I think she was on stage with them during 2 or even 3 songs...). One of these songs was "Corporate masters" and now every single time I'm listening to that song I have that picture with Urban/the band and that chick on stage on my mind :D

Btw...Silkie, I still haven't seen a single pic of that! Is there a chance we can have one on the board? :D

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
This song just tore my head off... everytime I listen to "Undead"... I usually have to listen to "Corporate Masters" at least twice... the guitar destroys everything... and Urban Breed sounds so angry and vengeful.... CORPORATE MASTERS!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, this is the best song on Undead!