Could anyone give me a link to some Nevermore drum tablature?

Mm'kay,cool.
I don't know,maybe I can just try and figure out the drumming for myself,then put it into my own unorthodox version of tablature(which is the way I write all of my stuff).It's like "b_cccb_sctsctsb_b"

Yeah,you got my tab stuff right,except c=cymbal,not crash,but that was close enough.My set is really basic,though.A starter set-a bass,a snare,a tom and a cymbal.I need more cymbals,maybe a floor tom.And,if I can actually become good enough one day,another bass.I'd love to play the double bass.I think I'd need that to play a lot of Nevermore.Like their "Sound of Silence" cover and "42147",among others.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
ya haha.. im out, goin to some party shindig... have fun with the drums hehe
Meh,I have to go to church later tonight.Then tomorrow is that gift-receiving day.I'll probobly be out tomorrow,over at relatives houses.These folks are real big on prayer,too.All of the thanking of God for the food on the table and the family members.Then thanks for the gift of that real popular fictional basterd.You know,the guy from that one story.His mom was a virgin,he was born in a barn.Yeah...that guy.