Could Electric Wizard - Dopethrone be the perfect metal album?

I like We Live. And Nad has Come My Fanatics. Whether he can find it is another story.

I have listened to nothing else in the last 30 hrs or so. Hmmm... maybe I need more

Eminor said:
I like We Live. And Nad has Come My Fanatics. Whether he can find it is another story.
hahaha awesome. I'll just buy that one when I go on my next stonerrock.com binge.

BWD have you heard Colour Haze yet? I can't remember if you have or not, the love for them swirls into one giant circle jerk and sometimes I forget whose face was sputum'd upon the next day.

I've only heard the s/t and it's great. I put "Love" on my high-as-fvck compilation, in fact

Dick Sirloin said:
I've only heard the s/t and it's great. I put "Love" on my high-as-fvck compilation, in fact
DAMMIT! I already forgot about that comp and I just complimented it the other day. I don't suppose you'd like to yousendit a copy to me, would ya? :)

I've yousendit'd whole comps before, just toss all the files into a zip and shit.

Didn't I yousend that John Garcia one to you last year?

You bastard! I uploaded it and everything, then like 8 months later you tried the 7 day link and it was gone, didn't you?!

Anyhow, I'll upload it for you this week sometime, I always save my compilations for cases such as this. :loco:

NADatar said:
You bastard! I uploaded it and everything, then like 8 months later you tried the 7 day link and it was gone, didn't you?!

Anyhow, I'll upload it for you this week sometime, I always save my compilations for cases such as this. :loco:

I never saw it, I swear!