Could someone critique my band?

The Grand Design

The Jester Race Submits
Jun 14, 2003
Christchurch, New Zealand
Visit site
Hi I'm Geoff, I'm 20 years old, currently living in New Zealand and I'm a huuuge Swano fan, so I thought I would make this post on this board, due to generally liked minded people posting here. I play in a black metal band called Varraghor, for which I write pretty much all the guitar. Before joining this band I never really was a big fan of black metal but I've enjoyed being able to experiment in a different style of metal. Anyway, I'm really keen to hear some opinions on the music I have written so if you've got some spare time check out Varraghor and see what you think. Just click on the link in my signature. Thanks.

yes i cant hear a thing....

well to get at least some action going in this thread, maybe you can critique my band's latest steaming gig too :)

for those interested, i'm the bass player ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked it, the vocal is loud and deep. Too violent for me though I have some friends who'll delight it, keep it up!!

AnTz0r: Do you know Forgotten Tales? (canadian power band) If no, you have a friend now. About the music : I loved the keys, the vocal is good but can be better I think. The whole rythmn is definitely great.

haha no i dont know them, what about them? forgotten tales? either way, new friends are always a good thing :D

thanks for the good words. we are currently recourding our debut album, should be great when it's out :)

here's another one, you guys will love the soloing in the 2nd part of the song :)

Last edited by a moderator: