Could someone do me a favour. . .

Hamish666

needs to post more
Apr 9, 2009
Scotland
Hey, just wondering if anyone could run a midi drums track i did on guitar pro through a drum sim thingmy (eg drumkit from hell)

I also have no idea where to upload a midi file to make it downloadable so could anyone help me out there aswell?

It's a sorta old school death metal song, very deicide like.

cheers

edit: link here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OU8UJR5R

I'm not bothered about individual levels aslong as the bass and snare are loud I'm happy, Im going for an old shcool-ish sound so its more the fact dfh sounds a hell of a lot better than midi. . .

2nd edit: its all 200 bpm btw

most of the guys wont answer threads like these because they want you to do a bit of work yourself. However:

export the guitar pro file to midi by going to file>export>midi

open up your sequencer of choice i.e logic/cubase/reaper. Create a new virtual instrument track and set dfh or whatever u want as the instrument.

u can drag and drop the midi file from your desktop onto the sequencer in the position you want. Let the samples load from dfh and then hit play.

note: depending on the drum map/tempo maps u have used you may lose some of the settings from guitar pro. But you should be fine

cheers but i was wondering if anyone would like put the midi through Dfh or whatever becuase I don't have it lol,

guess I'll have to mix with midi - yay

ermm to get anything that would sound good that would involve bouncing all the individual drums and mics at a particular level. I cant do that because im currently abroad..maybe one of the other guys will help you out

to be honest (seeing as im going for an old school sound) levels arn't super important it's more just getting a relatively realistic drum sound. cheers anyway

:guh:

Dude... you need to chillax when posting... if you don't get any replies 12-24 hours after a post, then it seems reasonable to bump your post... otherwise, in this case, you're posting and not even an hour had gone by... just chill back and wait or do some research/trial and error yourself...

sorry
I'll try and remember next time

I don't have any software that allows this. I have a feeling slate would own me if I ran this through his software.

:erk:

You bought the product, man. You can't give the samples to anyone, but you can give them song files, whether they are individualized drum tracks or not.

Whether you do it free or get paid has nothing to do with Steven.