Could someone upload the lost stuff again?

Fragarach

Feb 21, 2010
I joined this forum only a few months back.
I've been looking for samples, patches impulses etc.. etc..
BUT
A lot of stuff is lost. As in a lot of links dont work anymore.
None of the celtiaproduction links work. The andysneap.com links dont work.
And they had a lot of stuff.
Just wondering if someone could upload it somewhere again or if its already uploaded somewhere help me with the link.

Thanks.

it's not our fault you weren't here on time. If someone decided to take the samples they were offering offline, we should respect their decision, because it's their copyrighted material, even if it was given out free. There is plenty of other free samples still online, just look around the board.

You can try the Chimaira tom samples Andy posted a while back, I re-uploaded them, Check my sig.

I'm thinking much the problem is Dropbox and how everything there goes offline after a while - nothing to do with copyright, in those cases

But that's just bound to happen (unless this site would upgrade to something like it's own file storage system)

if people actually up all this stuff, i could host on my webspace. it might take a while to get it organized, but it would be killer to have a page of all the stuff with descriptions etc...

it's not our fault you weren't here on time. If someone decided to take the samples they were offering offline, we should respect their decision, because it's their copyrighted material, even if it was given out free. There is plenty of other free samples still online, just look around the board.

Hey, I din mean the samples people removed purposely due to copyright etc. I'm talking about a few samples. Like say the DW24 kick sample which was uploaded on andy sneap's website but the whole website is bust. And I know its not anybody's fault I din reach here on time. Just wondering if some of it is still available