Countdown to the last 2 bands will be announced!!

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Ok guys-- we have 2 more bands left which will be announced this week-- one will be an oddball surprise, and one will be one which will hopefully make everybody happy--

Any predictions?? Ok- those of you know have to keep cool--

I just found out today from "someone in the know" and I'm keepin' quiet! :cool: But I fully agree that there will be some very happy souls here when the find out who it is! :p :p :p

Out-of-towner folks: Go ahead and buy your tickets and book those plane tickets. Take a chance -- you won't be sorry! However, the longer you wait to book your air travel, I think it is more likely you are to incur fuel surcharges! :zombie: You'd much rather spend that money on pizza with corn as a topping than on fuel surcharges, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?!

:puke:

OK, so, maybe you'd rather buy beer instead...? :kickass:

Only 8 bands this year eh? Well hopefully that means that those bands in the lower spots can get a pretty good set length. I'm excited to hear the last two bands announced. One is an Oddball you say? Hmmmm........

I may or may not know something or nothing about this band I've never heard of ...........

If it is, I will officially shit. Seriously. Officially.

Okay i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Saviour Machine as the oddball. Which would be pretty awesome! And for the other....i'm guessing if it's a friday night band, friday night seems to be on the lighter side as of now......so my wishful mind is thinking it's gonna be a band on the heavier side.....and you say it will please many. Ahhhh!!!! Could be so many. Just announce it man! :zombie:

So this only leaves an opening or second slot (depending on where Rocket Scientists will be) for friday. So for the sake of guessing lets say that we are guessing an opener for friday, and for saturday we know it's a second slot.

So working this out in my head......here is what i'm picturing:

Friday:
Cea Serin
Rocket Scientists
Enchant
Jeff Scott Soto

Saturday:
Sun Caged
Saviour Machine
Zero Hour
Liquid Tension Experiment

I'm really wondering what the definition of "Oddball" means for BARfest. So, i'll just sit here thinking of the possibilities hoping to get the announcement very soon. Really if it's all nailed down, you should spare me the torture and just announce it. :loco: