Countdown..............

Thanks much, bros.

Actually, I update the above-linked blog several times a day, so those interested in the play-by-play are welcome to visit the site.

That thing has been a godsend for me... I don't have to make phone calls to family to repeat the same information over and over again, and it ensures that accurate information is relayed to others. :)

We are all with you Keith, thats what we do here, these people are amazing human beings. And we are lucky enough to play for you all this weekend!

Hopefully we see you there as well bro.

Thanks much, bros.

Actually, I update the above-linked blog several times a day, so those interested in the play-by-play are welcome to visit the site.

That thing has been a godsend for me... I don't have to make phone calls to family to repeat the same information over and over again, and it ensures that accurate information is relayed to others. :)

Thanks again, guys.

Quite a bomb was dropped on us today... The blog says it all. Tomorrow morning is going to be very suspenseful.

I apologize for hijacking this thread. :( Here it was s'posed to be an exciting countdown to the much-awaited Enchant show, and here I am dragging it down with my own issue. Yet, you guys being so empathetic, I had to absorb your energy. Thanks.

Now, then... As we were saying......

90 hours, 41 minutes... And counting! :headbang:

"Time flies like an arrow... Fruit flies like a banana!"

Again, sorry for the hijack, but I've got such excellent news that I can hardly contain myself! :Smokin:

Excerpt from the blog:
The cardiologist said her bypass grafts were doing great! Well, all but one, which is really good after eight years... The other three are in great shape and are doing more than enough work to make up for the one that failed.

Seeing no (significant) issues with the heart, he went fishing towards her kidneys. Well, the first thing he discovered was an anatomical anomoly: she has one artery that supplies both kidneys.

He then discovered a 95% blockage in that single artery! He was able to successfully do angioplasty with stent placement in that artery, and now blood is flowing to both freely!

This means her kidney function is likely to be restored! She may require one or two dialysis treatments because of the radioactive dye that they used during today's procedure... But she may not need it at all, so long as she continues to urinate well -- and they're flushing her out as best they can right now.

THIS IS BETTER THAN THE BEST NEWS WE HAD BEEN PREPARED FOR!
Methinks I'll be seeing you all in a few days!!

--Keith

Again, sorry for the hijack, but I've got such excellent news that I can hardly contain myself! :Smokin:

Excerpt from the blog:
The cardiologist said her bypass grafts were doing great! Well, all but one, which is really good after eight years... The other three are in great shape and are doing more than enough work to make up for the one that failed.

Seeing no (significant) issues with the heart, he went fishing towards her kidneys. Well, the first thing he discovered was an anatomical anomoly: she has one artery that supplies both kidneys.

He then discovered a 95% blockage in that single artery! He was able to successfully do angioplasty with stent placement in that artery, and now blood is flowing to both freely!

This means her kidney function is likely to be restored! She may require one or two dialysis treatments because of the radioactive dye that they used during today's procedure... But she may not need it at all, so long as she continues to urinate well -- and they're flushing her out as best they can right now.

THIS IS BETTER THAN THE BEST NEWS WE HAD BEEN PREPARED FOR!
Methinks I'll be seeing you all in a few days!!

--Keith

Keith-- Im so happy for your mom-- she has been in my thoughts and prayers-- this is great news!

See you Saturday!!

David

Great news Keith! I glad that your mom is doing better than expected! She'll continue to be in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! We'll be seein' ya on Saturday bro! :kickass: :headbang: