Countdown!!!

Spanish_Lass

Dahar Mistress
Jun 9, 2008
Midlothian, Scotland
I'm sure I am not the only one who is already counting down the days left until TOTTG comes out :headbang::headbang:

I preordered the boxset with EMP. Has anyone dealt with them before? When will I have it?

8 days to go... and two to the week-end... and hopefully less than an hour to bedtime. Stupid deadline.:yell::yell::yell::yell:

[deathmetalvoice]BRIIIIING IIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!![/deathmetalvoice]

Yeah. It's going to be fucking awesome. Prepare for uncontrollable windmilling.

Fuckin oath. I finally heard the sample track off the album on their Myspace last weekend. My computer has no sound so it took fucking ages before i got a chance to hear it. It was fucking killer!

It'll probably take a week or 2 for my mate's order with our bobble head sets to arrive from Nuclear Blast, but with work being that flat out, i aint gonna have a countdown, that way it'll arrive & i wont even except it!

I did the same. EMP is always good with the dates. should be there on rele ease date. lets see, I hope actually they deliver on release date.

Ah, but you live in Germany, no? You will have it very soon. Mine should take 3-4 working days from release date, since it has to be shipped to the UK.

I don't think they are legally allowed to start shipping before the release date, right? :rolleyes: Although it'd be great to have it on the day.

I pre-ordered the new album from metalblade yesterday. Says it ships on 22 September. So I've got some new music for the train ride to Virginia/Jaxx. Yeah! :headbang:

I should really get around to pre-ordering mine. Probably gonna go with Victorious Merch. Had to make sure I had enough for some Bochum stuff first but now it's all sorted.

Is there still bobblehead things left?

Gone fully (legal) digital myself. Haven't bought a petrochemical audio-platter since 2005. I miss the cover-art and lyrics but don't miss the clutter of CDs and the slightly larger eco-footprint.

I think i'm turning into a minimalist.:D

I am but a simple man. Don't care about all the bobbleheads and autographs and other such trappings.

Just tap the keg, crank the fuckin' tunes, gimmie some live performances and i'm a happy man. :)

If you order enough stuff at VicMerch, you will even get a FREE autograph :D
That's why I bought my complete summer collection there... They know how to get ya :D

Ah bugger :mad:

I'm a sucker for that sorta thing. May have to treat myself to a new girly tee and start my Xmas shopping for my other half. :cry: Anyhow I have to spread the cost!

Just realised, Northern European release date is before than Uk and south of Europe... Good news.