The Official Countdown to Powerfest Thread

Imagikafan said:
My liver is starting to get nervous. :D

I've been preparing my liver for the show by drinking some of the beer we have at work. I work in a brewery/restuarant. I've grown fond of the Scottish Ale (10.8% alcohol)

ok my calculations are at under 96 hours (if you really want to get technical - 5760 minutes, roughly 345,600 seconds) and counting. But I have to work double shifts for the next two days so time will fly by (I hope). Of course, I'll spend Wed night tearing apart my closet trying to figure out what to bring. I'll quote Squeak and say

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

lady_space said:
In 72 hours, my plane will be taking off... that sounds pretty short actually!! :D

Only 5,935 minutes 'til showtime!

Shaye

That does sound pretty short! :)

My plane is taking off in about 90 hours, which sounds much too long compared with yours. :Smug:

Steph

I win!!!! I only have 60 hours until my plane leaves. But I'm flying into Milwaulkee and driving down with a friend, so I won't actually be there until after 7pm on Thursday.

My plane leaves in 75 hours. Getting closer! :Spin:

I was listening to (Morgana) Lefay's "...---..." (or SOS for those who don't know morse code!) on the way in to work today, and have been humming "When the Gargoyles Fly" since I got to my desk. Hmmm...how much work will I actually get done today? :loco:

Steph

TwstDrSteph said:
My plane leaves in 75 hours. Getting closer! :Spin:

I was listening to (Morgana) Lefay's "...---..." (or SOS for those who don't know morse code!) on the way in to work today, and have been humming "When the Gargoyles Fly" since I got to my desk. Hmmm...how much work will I actually get done today? :loco:

Steph

"When Gargolyes Fly" is one of my favorite Lefay (Morgana Lefay) songs. :headbang:

Approximate time left until:
leaving Atlanta: 45 hours, 10 minutes
arriving in Lansing: 48 1/2 hours
Powerfest begins: 72 hours, 10 minutes
Tad Morose takes the stage: 99 hours, 40 minutes

I just realized all my previous figures were probably off because I didn't account for daylight savings time, then I didn't account for Chicago being in Central... :p I appreciate y'all not saying anything about it, though. ;)

S

I'm leaving NY in 51 hours. Morgana Lefay hits the stage in about 62-63 hours. Tad Morose hits the stage 24 hours after that (so I'm tired of doing the math, sue me, LOL). :headbang:

Steph

I'm leaving in 36 hours! DAMN that seems so short!

We're kind of going to take our time driving down. Shouldn't be too bad since we aren't going to hit that much traffic. *crosses fingers*

YAY!

I'm so exicted I'm taking TWO, count them T-W-O kickboxing classes this week to get rid of some of this energy.

Shaye- I didn't even think about Daylight savings and time changes. LOL. I forget that you're in a different time zone than us up here in the barren tundra.

-MetalRose