The Countdown To ProgPower Threaf

MetalRose said:
Yeah, I have! It's so good, you almost have to let it wear off... Can't remember the brand though, I know it's in a blue tube though.

Eh, find me and I'll let you know!

-MetalRose
Okay--I was planning on roaming around, hollering "MetalRose! MetalRoooooose!!" anyway for that Jager... ;)

Shaye

Sitting here at work, writing list of shit to pack, then go cash my paycheck, wash the insides of my truck's windows, RainX the holy hell outta them to be ready for torrential downpours, get some good sleep, and then start driving tomorrow morning! And we won't stop til we reach the MECCA OF METAL!!!

Suggestion for y'all. Ziplock bags. Put your cell fones, wallets and keys in a ziplock bag, and it won't matter how bad the rain gets. I welcome the deluge cuz I don't mind being a soggy sod! My boots are waterproof!

MetalRose said:
Right on... If I don't come running that means I've passed out. If you find me passed out, please make sure that I have not spilled my beer!

-MetalRose
I solemnly swear to help you prevent any alcohol spillage due to passing out. But I may steal your mascara.

Shaye

lady_space said:
I solemnly swear to help you prevent any alcohol spillage due to passing out. But I may steal your mascara.

Shaye

Thanks my Metal Sister. :worship: I don't want to go to jail for alcohol abuse! I'll have to make sure I bring an extra tube of mascara for you then...

Bear said:
Is there friggen mascara talk actually going on in this thread? That is not metallllllllllllllll!

Bear

Most certianly is if you're a METAL CHICK! :headbang: :loco:

-Metal "The Mascara" Rose

Bryan316 said:
Mascara is not metal.

Black eyeliner is.

Just like Ozzy.

:loco:

The mascara polishes off the eyeliner! Example:

and

seanhalloween2.jpg

-MetalRose