Day One: Vigil
Day Two: Isolation
Day Three: Pain
Day Four: Mystery
Day Five: Voices
Day Six: Childhood
Day Seven: Hope
Day Eight: School

Reading those titles I just got the most horrible lyrics stuck in my head...

Step 1 - We can have lots of fun.
Step 2 - There's so much we can do!
Step 3 - It's just you and me.
Step 4 - I can give you more.
Step 5 - Don't you know that the time has arrived! :cry:

GOOD MORNING KENNETH HOW WAS THE PARTY??? :D DID YOU HAVE A LINGONBERRY LIQUOR COCKTAIL LIKE I DID LAST NIGHT??? LOLZ!

One week left! 6 days until Kenneth arrives! 8 days until I get concerned that there's no morning coffee and everyone else gets concerned for their safety as a result!

one week from now sitting in a train listening to arguments in opera...

no sorry Kirsty, no lingonberry liquor.
but maybe one or two beers too much.

...and some cognac.

Technically, in exactly one week we'll be changing trains in Biel ;)

In 3h45min I think I'll go to the airport to say hello to Kalle, then come back to work for the afternoon. Don't tell him I said so, but I kinda miss having him around! :p

Precisely. If you need a username and password it MUST be a private place! :D

I need some 7 music but have none on my USB key. I'm going to go into each music folder and choose the 7th song and see what playlist I get.

Soon time to go home from work. The weekend will probably pass quite quickly. Then 4 more days of work.
And at friday next week, about this time, I hope I have the right to say the now almost classical line... invented by myself and Bagheera from the Jungle Book =o)

Åh nej, det är Barloo ("Oh no, It's Barloo") :)

No offence to PP, but at this moment I'm more excited to count down until K gets home... either in 3.5 or 4 hours :D

In exactly one week we better be starting to eat Chinese food buffet, or we'll be in danger of missing the start of Division by Zero ;)

around this time on friday I'll be heading towards Amsterdam Central on my way to meet up with some of my mates to be among the first to arrive at the castle. We'll set up a welcoming committee or something :)

Mmm, apples are pure and trve evil, I suppose :headbang:

Before midnight we will rock out to Number Of The Beast!! And by rock out I mean quietly avoid "sound embarassment" (direct quote from the engrish translation of the building rules) :D