Country ya all?

Hell yeah, love em all. That music is awesome. Merle, Waylon, and Cash are my favorites. David Alan Coe is awesome. Speaking of which, did anyone ever hear the album Coe did with Dimebag and Vinnie Paul?

dutchy said:
Kracker is my fav!!! still have to catch on DAC, what's te best album to begin with??

search amazon.com and pick up a greatest hits record,a good live album to get is dac live at the iron horse saloon,if u are really keen he has an absolute kick ass live dvd where he actually covers an uncle cracker song(follow me),he also does a song on the dvd that was witten with dimebag and vinnie paul called nothing to lose!

i really do hope the rebel meets rebel sees the light of day

ThraxDude said:
I like some Cuntry...

05_27_01.jpg

10102677.jpg

oooooohhh! So this is what we were talking about...

mrthrax said:
search amazon.com and pick up a greatest hits record,a good live album to get is dac live at the iron horse saloon,if u are really keen he has an absolute kick ass live dvd where he actually covers an uncle cracker song(follow me),he also does a song on the dvd that was witten with dimebag and vinnie paul called nothing to lose!

i really do hope the rebel meets rebel sees the light of day

thanks!!!:worship:

GregadetH said:
Contemporary country is just retarded.

I hear you a lot of it sucks ass the same thing happened to country in the early 80s too (pop crap) and Metal in the late 80s (hair bands).

There is a lot I like but your point is well taken.