Couple of cool videos on You Tube!

YouTube rocks!!:D I have found really good videos there ;)

Those videos are great!!!:headbang: And I didn't even know Linda was in another band previous to Maidens!!!!:headbang: (sorry for the ignorance heehee:p, I really didn't know )

Transylvania_Bass said:
YouTube rocks!!:D I have found really good videos there ;)

Those videos are great!!!:headbang: And I didn't even know Linda was in another band previous to Maidens!!!!:headbang: (sorry for the ignorance heehee:p, I really didn't know )

Don't feel sorry - just check them out!!! They are amazing!! One of my all time favourite bands! I found out about them through learning about the Maidens and I'm so glad I did. :headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I remember that first one........I couldn't remember my one line at the end and kept blowing it so that's why I kept cracking up and having to look away while Michelle was talking. Geez......:loco: A spokeswoman I am not! Thanks Jenna! That was fun to see.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I remember that first one........I couldn't remember my one line at the end and kept blowing it so that's why I kept cracking up and having to look away while Michelle was talking. Geez......:loco: A spokeswoman I am not! Thanks Jenna! That was fun to see.

I thought you might like to see those again Linda! I burst out laughing when you appeared in the one with Michelle and Nicole!!! Hehehehe!! :lol:

Metallicat180 said:
Don't feel sorry - just check them out!!! They are amazing!! One of my all time favourite bands! I found out about them through learning about the Maidens and I'm so glad I did. :headbang:

I'm listening to You're Free, it's great!!!!:headbang: A really good band!!!!! :)

Linda, you and Michelle looked so cute in the interview!!! But for some reason the stream was slow and kept breaking up so it was hard to listen to the song in bits and pieces. :( What was that big balloony looking thing next to you on the stage? :p

Air Raid Siren said:
Linda, you and Michelle looked so cute in the interview!!! But for some reason the stream was slow and kept breaking up so it was hard to listen to the song in bits and pieces. :( What was that big balloony looking thing next to you on the stage? :p

If you pause it and wait till the whole video has loaded and then play, it'll be fine.

I can't say I noticed that, but I'm sure it would have been a prop for Little Man!! :lol: :lol:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Aquanet in the pink can! :headbang:

Awesome. Thats the "Super Extra Hold" if I remember right. Unfortunatly I had my brush (no pun intended) with the whole hair metal scene in high school and I used the same stuff. Even more unfortunate is that I was the only one doing it. In Kansas.

Oh, and I had a crimping iron too.

LOL! Not that I think about it, I probably deserve to be going bald...

Hands down Phantom Blue are teh greatest all woman Metal band of all time.Too bad not too many peopel know this but anyone that's ever seen them play comes away with that opinion.
The first segment was from "Hard n' Heavy" video magazine wich is where I discovered them.Saw them play a few times from '94-98 in different incarnations9and never saw a bad line up!)
The footgae from '94 was agood era for the band.Michell meldrum wa sone o fteh sweetes peope I've ever met.I've yet to here her post PB band Meldrum wich is based in Sweden where last I heard she resides.
Also it should be pointed out bassit Rana Ross in that '94 footage is no longer with us.She passed away a few years ago from a long suffering illness she'd been battling.She was perhaps my best frind out of those girls.We'd stayed in touch after she'd left the band & for a while formed an industrial band called Sinboy with Karen Kruetzer the other guitarist in that '94 footage.I understand Sinboy became pretty popular in L.A..Rana formed her own label,played with the Tom Tom club & had interest from such artists as Kid Rock & Janet Jackson.I really miss Rana!:cry:
Of course Linda I first met in '92 & we're still pals to this day!:kickass: