Cool Stuff on YouTube i found !!!

valanx said:
And just for princess of the dyke! A very nice diamond head video

Hahahahahaha...........are you evil, yes you are!!!!!

Don't tease me like that evil Emperor Valanx, I got that excited at the thought of a DH vid, that I very nearly creamed my pants. And let's face it, this is probably the very first time a girl has ever said that to you before:lol: :lol: :lol: .

I've only had time to check out Venom's Nightmare which was really good, so will have a swatch at the rest later on tonight. You truly are bad to the bone Emperor but I'll forgive all your nastiness to me if you find me any Diamond Head or Angel Witch videos - make that your mission for the day since you are so vicious to me all the time!!!!

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
I got that excited at the thought of a DH vid, that I very nearly creamed my pants. And let's face it, this is probably the very first time a girl has ever said that to you before

Well yeah of course it is! Because of the fact that your talking about Diamond Head of course! and your the only person on this planet who likes them anyway!!!!!

Sorry for teasing you anyway, i could not resist! But!! To make up for my evil doing.......hows this ???

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5085177391635431247&q=diamond+head

valanx said:
Sorry for teasing you anyway, i could not resist! But!! To make up for my evil doing.......hows this ???

I LOVE YOU VALANX:D :D :D

Thanks a million for that wee clip of the mindblowing Diamond Head, I watched it this morning while I was having my breakfast. Fantastic stuff, although Call Me isn't one of my fav songs but it was still awesome seeing Sean Harris - is he a ride and a half or is he a ride and a half!!!!!! I wouldn't mind him for breakfast right enough - but that was over 20 years ago so he probably is a big fat baldy dude now!!!!!!

Anyway don't stop teasing me Valanx cos I love it, it brightens up my otherwise dull and boring life, cos some of your comments are a total scream!!!

Glad you liked the clip i found and your welcome!

I thought the first Diamond Head (hawaii) was much easyier on the eye, surely having breakfast in a place like that would be much better than with some probably fat old baldy has been rock star from a band no body has heard of/likes/cares about!

Anyway princess we will call my overly generous posting of that second vid a temporary truce while i devise some new ways to insult and tease you ok!

....and Liama - If you were drinking tequila when you posted that above...all i can say is great job mate! i would of found such a task impossible on that stuff!!!

I have checked those out already, YouTube is full of good stuff. Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Saxon.... I like it.

Nice to see the reaction of the people in the crowd when Ted Nugent screams very high at Rock Palast... haha! Ted Nugent I like alot! What a nice guitar playing and the whole is ok!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XuHOqFUcCuE&search=ted nugent

BTW arent't there tv-broadcastings from Saxon from the Rockpalast-shows? I remember them playing in a Rockpalast show also with Iron maiden..Can somebody verify that? German metalheads !!! Help me please...does anybody know?