Great images from Graspop Belgium

Heh. You ought to see some of the shows here esp at hardcore
shows like Agnostic Front or Murphys Law kids with friggin Hockey masks, brass knuckles and ninja moves i mean you'll get your nose broken if you dont
watch out. And yeah im too old for that shit too. I learn my lesson at recent
deathmetal festivals lol.

I won't mind jump into something like that providing I can be dressed like this:

armour.jpg

NP: Manigance - 'Miroir De La Vie'

Wyvern said:
I won't mind jump into something like that providing I can be dressed like this:

armour.jpg

NP: Manigance - 'Miroir De La Vie'

There's a certain place that isn't covered very well , hahahaha :lol:

KMADD said:
shows like Agnostic Front or Murphys Law kids with friggin Hockey masks, brass knuckles and ninja moves i mean you'll get your nose broken if you dont

AHhh this is why I am 100% in support of the NO MOSHING rule at Prog Power....Hey Wyv, don't forget to add a cup to that wardrobe! :heh:

carnut said:
There's a certain place that isn't covered very well , hahahaha

Ouch!

NP: Power Symphony - 'Gethsemane'

Old school moshing is ok in my book, but I don't understand that hardcore moshing/dancing, what's the point of this?

Seems like they're training in a gymnasium or something :D That makes me laugh every time...

Yeah, I'm too old for that stuff too. It'd take far too long to recover afterwards to have fun with it at the time. I'll never be too old for the music though. :headbang:

KMADD said:

When Pantera was still around, there was always interesting pits bacause the crowd was mixed long-hairs and skins. They got pretty brutal. Some of those stupid skins were stagediving feet first and shit trying to hurt people. I picked them out in the pit and knocked them into next week. I am too old for that stuff as well now.

Bryant

that wall of death stuff is madness, I cant believe the bands are encouraging this behaviour. One of the videos shows the bands prepping the audience, I guess this is the modern take on splitting the crowd in two for a sing along. I dunno this is surely a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I did find myself laughing, it was like watching a Hollywood CGI epic but with real people - watch out Brad Pitt!