not a thread about YouTube

Global Metal Trailer

from the guy who brought you the headbangers journey docu

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet links, audiophileguy. i see you're a classic speed/thrash fan
and thanks for bumping this cool thread.
*bookmarked*

Behold... The Arctopus covering Coroner's Read My Scars
[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=EhA9ln418dQ[/ame]

Thanks, these are cool but the quality is really low. I recently discovered another video from that year and that's Obituary's Turned Inside Out. I know they're not exactly loved around here, but this video somewhat rocks. It's from MTV! :) I say one shouldn't underrate Obituary's position on the old deathmetal scene.

I just got done encoding and upping this set, hopefully the band doesn't have problems with the posting of their old stuff. I guess I'll find out!

Intro/Die Hard (Venom cover)

Black Metal(Venom cover)

Schizo (Venom cover)

Ready for the Final War

Suicidogenic

Teacher's Pet (Venom cover)

Witching Hour (Venom cover)

never heard of these guys. frickin sweet. sounds like blackened thrash

well maybe if their name were more brutal id have look into them

"Sigh" sounds like a cute little girl swooning over the cute little boy at the playground

well maybe if their name were more brutal id have look into them

"Sigh" sounds like a cute little girl swooning over the cute little boy at the playground

:rolleyes: So you'll only listen to a band if they have a totally brutal and evil sounding name? This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.

@ Mortado: Are these videos from a bootleg you own or were you actually at this concert?

:rolleyes: So you'll only listen to a band if they have a totally brutal and evil sounding name? This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board.

@ Mortado: Are these videos from a bootleg you own or were you actually at this concert?

Shit, just the fact that people have not heard of Sigh in the first place blows my mind. These are from a boot that I own, I have yet to see Sigh. I will be doing so at the Maryland Death Fest though :)