Cover contest

insidethefall

somewhere nowhere
Jan 26, 2003
pittsburgh, pa
Visit site
I have posted about this before, I would really just to keep this discussion Active so the band/label, etc.. know that there are people interested in another Katatonia contest. The first one was a huge success, very fun and we got to hear a lot of different versions of the songs. Remember that the last contest happened a little after the release of LFDGD, so maybe the same will happen with Viva Emptiness. start practicing!

Actually not too long ago, I did take a flick through the albums, looking for ideas for a cover, not for a contest or anything, just for the hell of it, but I didn't have much spare time. I just finished the course I was on, so I may do one now anyway....

I just remembered, back when the comp was on I was going to do Without God, but turn it into a 2 minute black metal assault :D Only reason I didn't was because it was gonna take too long to practise, to get the guitar parts fast enough. Hmmmmm........ :heh:

*makes plans to start practising*

I played once an instrumetal version of Without God with the piano..ha ha it sounded cool after all! :)

well i know my song...
two accoustic guitars and my fellow bandmember singing..
for my demons... i have played it before with them and it sounded amazing...

but then again, my band always sounds amasing :p