Cover of Monster by Paramore

Media331

New Metal Member
Oct 18, 2010
Hey guys,

I know Paramore isn't very metal, but I would appreciate your opinion on the mix. I already posted it to Youtube, but I would like your feedback anyway. Thanks for checking it out! If you have any questions about the mix then please feel free to ask. Thanks!

-Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:
it sounds awesome , tho in chorus I would like to more aggresive singing..

any chance to get stems? :D

it sounds awesome , tho in chorus I would like to more aggresive singing..

any chance to get stems? :D

Hey thanks for the quick reply. I totally agree about the aggressive singing - I had to change the key so the verse wasn't too high and the chorus wasn't too low - I tried my best to get a happy medium.

Damn, this shows me how much I hate the official song's mix. Your mix isn't perfect, as others have said, but it fits the song a million times better than the official mix, so good job. Drums are great.

Damn, this shows me how much I hate the official song's mix. Your mix isn't perfect, as others have said, but it fits the song a million times better than the official mix, so good job. Drums are great.

haha wow that is an amazing compliment! I'm really glad you liked it. I wasn't the biggest fan of the original's mix either, but knowing mine is preferred is pretty awesome (of course not everyone may feel that way, which is cool). And yes the drums are awesome - all props to Chris Lucas who tracked them!

-Jonathan

O hey lol I played drums in this =^_^=, didn't know you perused these forums :p

hahaha whatsup buddy! Yeah these forums are such a great resource. I hope you liked the final product dude - thanks again for tracking these drums with such short notice! You did great!

-Jonathan