A Sneap Paramore cover..?

I really wanna do crushcrushcrush or hallelujah >: (

but im cool with whatevs, count me in for this one, for sure

Also, i'm just gonna add that i think having a couple of teams doing two different tracks would be a good thing
because hell, the world needs more fucking awesome paramore covers

Also, i'm just gonna add that i think having a couple of teams doing two different tracks would be a good thing
because hell, the world needs more fucking awesome paramore covers

lol yeah that's true, I suggested doing the same song for the sake of making a competition sort of thing, but different covers is also great. what say you if we do crushcrushcrush? I already know the song on bass back to front, going to rehearse it again tommorrow btw

fuck let's make a whole album worth of covers hahaha, a "sneap forum Paramore tribute album" hahahaha

i am totally up for doing crushcrushcrush dan
i will do DI's for it :D just so i can prove to the forum that i do actually play guitar XD

i am totally up for doing crushcrushcrush dan
i will do DI's for it :D just so i can prove to the forum that i do actually play guitar XD

lol well if that's the case, I'll record a DI bass for crushcrushcrush tommorrow, I swear! to prove the guys here I actually do play bass hahaha

on another note, I'm almost ready to record annihilation of the wicked, been late cause I've been kinda distracted and busy with my dad having some serious health issues but hopefully it's all getting back to coolness so It'll be done in no time

What's the deal with vocals?

I wouldn't wanna record an entire track of vocals & then have them not used.

I think singers that want to sing the song should record like a clip of the first verse of whatever song.

And then the forum can decide who gets to do vocals.

dan i talked to my friend pegi and she is up for trying to do vocals for it :D

This would be awesome. huge paramore fan myself and would love to give mixing any of these songs ago.

+1 for real drums though-havent found many things on this forum to practice mixing real raw drums.

what about a my heart or franklin cover? or even something made a little hardcore?

What's the deal with vocals?
I wouldn't wanna record an entire track of vocals & then have them not used.
I think singers that want to sing the song should record like a clip of the first verse of whatever song.
And then the forum can decide who gets to do vocals.

Why not get a few singers to sing different bits? You can do a verse, someone else can do another bit and so on, and then everyone contributes to an epic chorus.

It seems like Gareth and Slipkyes are doing crushcrushcrush separately..?

I will start a new thread with a poll for song choice and then everyone who would like to contribute can post there so we can get an idea of whats happening.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/andy-sneap/526655-paramore-cover-song-choice-contributions.html
I didn't include crushcrushcrush because Gareth/Slipkyes are doing it.

Gross. Really fucking gross you guys. :lol:

Ok ok, I have made my point I hate this band. I'll stop now :D.

Hahahaha! I have never heard the band before, and thought while reading some of the posts that I may be able to contribute, so I thought I better do some you tube study and :puke: I was really surprised. Id rather cover Attack Attack, seriously, with all the talent floating around here, I thought something like Alice in Chains would be the bar, something remotely metal. Hows the Nile cover coming along? Now that I want to hear. :)

What do you guys think about this cover???
I think Sturgis mixed this...

Last edited by a moderator: