Anyone up for doing a sneap forum Nile cover? :D

WHICH SONG FOO'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I figured I should wait for the Firebox to arrive. The clipping/rumbling on the SVX might just be from the way I have the amp setup though. Who knows.

welp I got my firebox...for guitar tones it makes a WORLD of difference but on the bass (as far as I can tell), not so much. new recordings should be up and in your pm tomorrow dodo.

sorry for the delay once again, between preparation for my finals and work I haven't had a chance to sit down and record this. not to mention the firebox acting up on me until I finally downgraded my drivers for it. I'm going to probably hash this out tomorrow, at least the parts that I've learned (roughly half of the song).

Is there some way we could gang together and have a massive chat mess going on while we track? I'd find that incredibly helpful, both for getting a good performance and keeping motivated and on-task. Since I rarely do anything like this outside of my own personal amusement, I think I'd get a lot from having a 'virtual producer' (or five) to let me know what sounds good, and I'm probably not alone in this...

Jeff

I'm up for that.
i'm going to do my vocals later, so anyone who feels like producing me, feel free.

Well when Ryan was reamping guitars for me, we used ReaJam within Reaper so I could hear the guitars as he was reamping them, to give suggestions, etc. We could do something similar so we can push Gareth or Jeff, and I believe Tony in the direction we think sounds best overall? Just gotta organize a time when whoever wants to be involved, is available to listen in.

Well when Ryan was reamping guitars for me, we used ReaJam within Reaper so I could hear the guitars as he was reamping them, to give suggestions, etc. We could do something similar so we can push Gareth or Jeff, and I believe Tony in the direction we think sounds best overall? Just gotta organize a time when whoever wants to be involved, is available to listen in.

Tony's done his vocals, and they sound fucking tits.
Want the files?
i will linkz on msn.

it's been awhile, how are the vocals coming along?

I've got a little bit of this tracked but I'm gonna have to postpone finishing it until early next week when I'm feeling better. sinus + ear + throat infection = whole body aches. it's hard to play with my hands and joints aching like a motherfucker.

haha i actually brought this one back from the dead with stee recently
tonys vocals are done. im finally installing my fucking firewire card tomorrow so i will be quite likely doing vox within the next couple of days
house is empty tomorrow evening so i expect ill cane them out then
i have been saying this for months haha, this shit is coming
believe it
STILL NEED BASS AND LEADS THOUGH
SOMEONE BE LEGENDARY AND RECORD THEM PLZ :)

Might have to break out on the leads im afraid, ive got shit loads on at the moment so id prefer not to hold you guys off any longer, if somebody else can do them now thats totally cool with me!

Wow I came late to this party! I won't be able to be involved in this one, but PLEASE let me be involved in the next one. Let's do something by Decapitated! :lol:

If you get desperate for a lead, I guess I could try, but don't get your hopes up.