Anyone up for doing a sneap forum Nile cover? :D

WHICH SONG FOO'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarethSE

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2008
I've been listening to Annihilation of the Wicked recently and the more I listen to it, the more I realise it's just one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written.

This is cause for a sneap forum cover!

SONG IS: ANNIHILATION OF THE WICKED!

Drums: Programmed by myself, re-drummed with Superior 2.0 by cobhc
Bass: Sptz [Closed]
Rhythm Guitar: Sinister Mephisto [Closed]
Lead Guitar: James [Closed]

I also reckon we should split vocals two ways for the awesums
Vocals 1: I'm afraid I'm going to claim this. [Closed]
Vocals 2: Chryst Krispies/JBRoll [Closed]

Re-amping: CatharsisStudios
Mix: cobhc (although I will still submit a mix)
Mastering:

UPDATE:
Since the response to this has been pretty damn good, I'm thinking we should make this a regular thing and do this again at some point with other bands that aren't covered very often, and release multi-track files with all covers, while maintaining one official mix on a myspace.
If you aren't chosen for this project, worry not, because I already have an idea for the next one!

I've been listening to Annihilation of the Wicked recently and the more I listen to it, the more I realise it's just one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written.

This is cause for a sneap forum cover!

So, I figure we do one of the epics of Annihilation of the Wicked, either User-Maat-Re, Annihilation of the Wicked or Von Unaussprechlichen Kulten, I'll leave that up to you guys!
Poll is up for 7 days!

Drums:
Bass:
Rhythm Guitar:
Lead Guitar:

I also reckon we should split vocals two ways for the awesums
Vocals 1: I'm afraid I'm going to claim this.
Vocals 2:

Re-amping:
Mix: I'll do this unless anyone else would rather do it, go ahead and say so if you're up for it!
Mastering:

This will be disgustingly epic if we do it!

Can I do vox?

LETS DO UNAS!!!!

This shit is filling up quickly. Didn't expect the response to this to be so fucking epic.

LETS DO THIS

Yeah, Dodo could post the raw tracks for everyone to attempt at mixing but post first his mixed version :). When you guys decide what song it will be I'll lay down da groove =]

The poll probs won't last up til the 9th btw guys. It's looking pretty unanimous already, I'll give it a couple more days and unless there's a drastic change, then it should be pretty obvious as to which song we do.

Hmm...I'd be keen to give this a try, I could get a drummer to record the drums but he's not registered here so I dunno if that counts. I could do the guitars fo sho but would have to double check the lead if it's anything tricky.
Dallas' vocals are in my range (I think because it's really low and muffled) but I haven't recorded vox in 3 years (and struggle to maintain it a little) I'd only have time for one part though.

Anyone got tabs :p?