Anyone have any pop/rock stuff for me to practice mixing?

And if anyone wants something REALLY challenging, I've got the files recorded for my bands first EP. No DI's (apart from bass), one mic per guitar cab tracked partially live in our practice room using cheap skytronic drum mics, a pair of Studio Projects B1's and a couple of SM58's.

I've been out of town this past week w/ no access to my mac. So far I have 2 songs to practice when I get back but I welcome any more to put on my to-do list. Thanks!

I've just finished the band's EP I was talking about, I'm probably not gonna upload a track from their EP, but most likely the extra track we did for promotion that can be found here: http://www.evarose.co.uk

So probably next week if I get time to do so I'll post the tracks, shamefully I dont have DI's though, so you'll have to live with that

That's fine. I don't have a setup for reamping anyways. I've just had a buddy of mine do it when I need it. So standard guitar tracks are fine. Which extra track are you referring to? I just downloaded "Cough it up" and "flatline" from that link you posted. Both cool stuff. and man those chicks are ssexxxy! :D :lol: