Post-rock mixing practice? Anyone willing to share?

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
Anyone have any post-rock songs they would be willing to share with me (or the sneap collective) for mixing practice?

I really want more practice with more mellow instrumental ambient stuff to get a hang of creating that wide atmospheric feeling.

Thanks! :wave:

Edit: Looking for stuff in the vein of This Will Destroy You, God Is An Astronaut, Russian Circles, Mogwai, Mono, Godspeed you black emperor, Explosions in the sky, etc.

Edit 2: If you have DI's that I can use for reamping practice, that would be great too (but not necessary) if you have them.

Thanks drew! What time sig is it in?
I still have the mapping you sent me from when you programmed drums for my old post-rock song a while back, so I'm assuming if you used BFD2 for that too, the mapping is probably still the same. It's still uploading, so i'll wait a few and try downloading again. (Edit: DOWNLOADED!) Thanks again man! Cheers! :kickass:

Anyone else have any more to share? I have my midterm this week, so I'll probably get a chance to start messing around with these mixes once that's done and I'll post them here for you to hear them.

Just finished my classes this week, so i'll start on this one this weekend or early next week.

Anyone else have any tracks?