Can anyone offer me some tech metal drums to practice editing?

joe_04_04

Feb 24, 2011
I've been getting into beat detective a lot lately. I edited a 3 track EP with Elastic time years ago, but recently started appreciating and getting into BD. I've asked some of the dudes over on gearslutz if they'd kindly direct me towards some sessions with drums that I could practice editing, but it always ends up being a massive database of old school songs with simple ass drums that anyone can edit. I have no problem editing simple rock beat sessions or other things on that level of simplicity, but I really need some technical drums (deathcore to tech death metal) that I can use to practice BDing metal drums. Its all I really care about, I dont track any rock or jazz stuff. I want to get some extra practice on my downtime between now and whenever it is that I get around to recording drums next so I'm not fighting BD the whole time. Plus, being a drummer, I really feel an overwhelming sense of satisfaction flipping between the grouped playlists of unedited drums and edited drums and hearing/feeling the difference. So I guess I'm asking if any of you guys have sessions with some technical drums that I could edit for fun. It would be greatly appreciated to get them for practice.