Anyone up for doing a sneap forum Nile cover? :D

WHICH SONG FOO'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright man, make sure it's all lined up, rar 'em up, dropbox it and PM me the link! :headbang:

ok well like
what bar do the drums and guitars start on?
just set the left locator to the start of that bar, then the right locator past everything else

gonna be a delay with my vocals guys
ive caught a brutal cough/throat thing
i can barely talk, let alone death growl :S
hopefully itll clear up at some point this week

That's pretty cool Grinder, cheers for posting :)

Guys, im getting better so you shall have my portion of the vocals very soon. :kickass:
just waiting for the last of the cough to go away

dont worry dude, I havent even started tracking this yet haha. school, work, and community service has got me fuckin exhausted. I've learned roughly a third of it and I'm gonna track those parts tonight, then sit down tomorrow night or sunday night and learn the rest. there's definitely parts I may have to simplify though...like that weedly-wah riff thats at like 6 mins in, I'm probably going to have to simplify the bass part a little bit for that one.

hey man, can you upload what youve recorded so far so I can slip it into the mix and do a little soundcheck? ;)
add me on msn if youve got it: jackssmirkingrevenge@live.co.uk
rar it, dropbox it and send me it on there
if not, PM it to me, but id rather msn cos my inbox is getting full.

gonna record the parts I know tonight, I was doing some jamming last night and kept either fucking things up, or it wasn't as tight as the guitar tracks were (I'm especially trying to get that "sludge" riff super tight with the slides. ie the one @ 1:53). I'm definitely going to hash this out though and get it done by tomorrow night, monday at the very latest. sorry haha, this is really challenging when I haven't played anything like this in like 4 months - but I won't let this forum down!

TheXRatedDodo, check your PMs if you haven't already.

Bass track is about 1/2 completed, but I may retrack everything when I get my Firebox depending on how my (line-in) DI or DI->AmpegSVX signal works in the mix. TheXRatedDodo has the scratch tracks waiting in his PM box, just awaiting his approval/comments.

Hey man, my inbox is full now and won't let me send any messages, and I can't quite be bothered to sort it out just yet.. haha.
Probably best you wait til you get your firebox. The DI sounds pretty flat and the SVX has some weird rumbly, clippy shit going on.

My throat's still fucking broken haha so things aren't exactly moving full speed on my end, so just wait til you get your firebox. It should be worth the wait :D